TD- 1

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction (fanfiction) therefore names affiliated and used do not reflect to the persons in real life. Words, happenings, and the idea written in the story are fictional and purely out of the author's imagination. The story does not intend to affect the reader's mindset and views in life.

The author humbly requests for the reader's understanding. May we all be responsible of what we read-- what we will read and see as the story continues to unfold.

If by any chance and case, you see words and happenings offensive and inappropriate, kindly comment them down or approach the author right away.

The author also requests for everyone's understanding as there will surely be honest mistakes and grammatical lapses.

There will also be scenes not suitable for young readers and words which shall be responsibly observed.

That would be all, thank you so much.

THE DEAL
Date of publication: May 26, 2016
leaxxaga

THE CONTRACT

I, Maria Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga, the CEO of Orion Incorporation, agrees and deals with Aga Muhlach to be his girlfriend within a year. I promise to obey the rules written below:

1. Be his girlfriend for 1 year (12 months).

2. Involvement in other relationships as well as infidelities shall be prohibited.

3. Both parties shall live under one roof for a year.

4. Act in front of all the people around except to those who are involved in the contract. The contract shall not be disclosed unless both parties allow or the deal comes to its end.

5. There shall be no nots and buts; complains will be allowed and heard but the decision shall come from the favored party– Aga Muhlach.

6. Whatever he (Aga Muhlach) wants, follow.

7. Once signed, the decision is irrevocable and there shall be no backing out.

8. Holding hands, hugs and kisses ARE ALLOWED.

9. No secrets shall be kept from each other thus, honesty is demanded.

10. FALLING INLOVE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Should one of these rules be broken and unfollowed, the favored party shall decide what punishment will be behold against the other.

Signed.
December 18, 2014