Unexpected Confession 🇰🇷

"Hyung, let's go out" Jimin suddenly said while resting from dancing on their mini dance studio.

Hoseok suddenly stop from dancing and sit beside him "Where are we going?" he asked while panting.

The younger smile and get the towel and started to wipe the sweat on the older's face "Anywhere. I just like to go outside"

Hoseok look at him seriously "You're not going to do bad things, right!?"

Jimin eyes suddenly got wide "Of course not hyung! I'm too nice to do that"

Hoseok laugh and stand-up "We should wash first before we go"

Jimin just smile and standing-up to take a bath. After an hour of fixing themselves they go outside and started walking

"ChimChim, where are we going? Seriously?" Hoseok asked and stop.

Jimin doesn't answer back and hold the older's hand to drag him away. Hoseok got startled but just followed where the younger go. After a while they are now at the front of the amusement park.

"Hyung, let's go to all the rides! I really wanted to do it with you" Jimin said happily while Hoseok's eyes are wide and got pale

"Are you kidding, ChimChim? You know I'm scared to all the rides and then you wanted to do it with me? I'm sorry but I can't. I really can't. I don't want to die early. I'm too young to die" he said continously.

Jimin suddenly cupped his face and give him a quick kiss on the lips and smile "Don't be scared hyung. I will protect you. Just trust me and you should loosen your fear on rides. It just looks scary but it's all fun. Please!"

Hoseok look at him for a while and sigh "ChimChim, why are you doing this? You should be thankful because I can't say no to you. I can't resist your cuteness too"

"I know, that's why you love me!" Jimin said and laugh.

"Yeah, that's why I love you!" Hoseok suddenly slipped out of his mouth and after a minute he realize what he said.

Jimin blink and look at him intensely "What did you said hyung? You love me? Really?"

Hoseok don't know what to answer. His heart feels like wanted to explode and he can't look to Jimin's eyes. He cleared his throat before he answer "Yeah. I love you. You're my husband, right? So I love you! yeah, that's it"

Jimin felt sad on the answer he got "Okay" then he fake a smile.

"Let's go" Hoseok said to him and start walking. He notice then that Jimin didn't follow him and when he look back the younger are still standing "ChimChim, let's go to the rides"

Jimin then walk to him "Hyung, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I feel hurt"

"Huh? Where? What happened?" Hoseok ask and check his body.

But Jimin just get the older's hand and put it on his chest "Here hyung! It hurts"

Hoseok got a knitted eyebrows "ChimChim what do–"

"Because you really don't love me. You just love me because of this show and not because as a special person. Because I like you hyung not just as my brother or member or part of this show. I really like you as a special person" he confess sadly.

Hoseok got surprise and can't find a words to say.

"But it's okay. As long as you're with me and this show keep on going, I will be happy" then faking his smile "Let's go hyung. We should ride roller coaster first" and walk away first.

"Jimin! Is this real? He likes me! At last he likes me!" Hoseok thought.

He wanted to talk seriously to Jimin but he decided to do it after the rides then he follow the younger.

--------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok