Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Louis struggled against Andy and Jo's grip when he heard the cell door open. He cried for help the best his taped mouth could only to receive a dark chuckle in response.

"Oh, sweetheart. Struggling isn't going to get you anywhere."

Louis' head was roughly lifted to make eye contact with the intruder.

Zayn?

"You thought I was sorry, didn't you? You thought I wanted to be friends? Oh well, princess, you could not have been more wrong." Another dark chuckled echoed in the room.

"How do you think Andy and Jo got a key to lock and unlock this cell? How do you think they got ducktape? It was all me sweetheart. All I want is to get in your arse, and now I finally can." The man lifted his hand to slap Louis' ass as he smirked to himself. Louis felt dumb; he should have listened to Harry; he should never have trusted Zayn.

Opening Louis' legs, as wide as the tape would allow them Zayn rubbed Louis' ass, now sitting on the bed himself. "Look at this lovely little hole, so tight even after Styles fucked ya." Louis wriggled as a cold digit traced his entrance. He had a whole ocean streaming from his eyes by now.

Jo appeared in front of Louis and unzipped his jumpsuit, quickly stepping out of the orange clothing holding his dick up to Lou's mouth as Zayn continued to admire the tight hole.

"Open slut," Jo demanded in a gravelly tone after ripping the tape off the innocent boy's mouth.

Louis shut his mouth tightly, placing his head on the bed, refusing to do as told. Zayn soon noticed Louis not cooperating and stood from the bed to take Jo's place. The raven haired man kneeled down, so he was face to face with the innocent twink, grabbing hold of Louis' hair he lifted his head from the mattress, slapping Louis' cheek harshly.

"You do as he says or your ass will pay. You got me?"

Louis nods in fear.

"Good."

The man returns to his original position on the bed, this time playing with Louis' ass, spanking it occasionally. Zayn watches as Jo hold his dick back up to Louis' mouth giving him the same order as before - this time Louis reluctantly opens. Jo doesn't give the small boy time to relax before he is holding his hair and forcing his cock into the back of the boy's throat.

"Come on Andy; he can take two cocks I'm sure." Zayn laughs humourlessly as he waves a masturbating Andy over to the bed.

Suddenly, just as Zayn is about to place his cock in Louis' tight heat, the cell door opens once more. Louis cries out thinking it was someone Zayn had bought in to hurt him more, but he couldn't be more wrong.

---

Harry, Liam and Ash run down the halls of the prison and into cellblock D towards the Larry cell, as Niall had once called it. Harry thinks he might have just beaten Usain Bolt's record by how fast he was running. Coming up to the door, all three boy's heard the exact opposite of what they wanted.

Cries.

Slaps.

Voices that were not Louis.

Fumbling with the key, Harry's shaking hands made it hard for him to fit the key into the keyhole, Liam quickly snatches the said item and opened the door barging in.

One glance at the scene in front of him, and Harry knows that there would be blood tonight.

Harry pulled Zayn off Louis.

Liam pulled Jo off Louis.

and finally, Ash pulled Andy off Louis.

All three boys were raging, their anger could not be contained, all that was heard was swear words and pleas from the three rapists being bashed into the concrete wall without even a tiny bit of sympathy.

"You just wait. I will kill you, and when I do, you will be glad because you won't want to suffer through torture anymore." Harry growled at Zayn.

After minutes of torture beating, the three boys had bruised knuckles and sweat running down their forehead. They finally threw the bloody men out of the cell, making sure to close and lock the door. Liam even thought he could see an indent of Zayn's skull in the concrete wall.

Harry took a deep breath before moving to untie a shaking and crying, exposed Louis. "Baby, fuck. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry; I love you." Harry rambled, unaware he had just confessed his love.

Harry used his teeth to rip the tape of Louis chucking it onto the ground. Harry didn't know what to do; he rolled Louis onto his side so he could hug him, but just as he was about to hug the abused boy Louis vomited.

He vomited up all his dinner, all his lunch.

Everything.

His mouth was dirty, not from the vomit - from the cock.

Liam and Ash watched from the corner of the room, and for once they saw Harry cry. They saw him strip to his boxers and wrap Louis in his jumpsuit.Harry sat on the bed next to Louis, as he rubbed the smaller boy's back.

Crying as the boy vomit dry.