When he wants you back

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday. Anyway I'm not going to bother typing about breaking up with your current boyfriends. Anyway hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Jeff to come around. You were still upset with him but you wanted him back. Suddenly Jeff opened the door quietly holding something behind his back. He didn't know you were sitting on the couch so you giggled silently.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

He jumped and laughed nervously. "Oh hey (Y/N) I was just dropping something off." He lied.

"Mmm and what would that be?" You teased walking up to him. He pulled you into a kiss. He handed you a note.

"I'm not good at saying things face to face." He admitted. You blushed when you read the note. "I really am sorry so will you?" He asked.

"Yes I will go out with you... again." You laughed kissing his nose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

BEN sprinted in your house covered in mud. You stood up from your couch and glared.

"What the hell are you doing!?" You yelled.

"Here!" He panted. "These are for you." He handed you a muddy bouquet of roses.

"Why are you covered in mud?"

"Well, it's raining outside and I kind of slipped and well..." He pointed to his dirty attire. "Anyway, I want to tell you that I'm really sorry. I've never regretted something as much as I did when I cheated on you. I love you, and I promise that I've changed."

You sighed and reluctantly hugged him, depsite him being dirty. "I forgive you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You were watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas until static started playing instead. The T.V. stared screching like mad until Slender teleported infront of your T.V. You hid your face in a cushion. The screeching died down and Slender tilted your chin towards him.

"I'm sorry." He began. "I wish I never bothered to start a relationship with her, I wish that I could travel back to when we were together." A tear dropped onto your floor. "If only wishes came true.." He whispered. You kissed him on the 'lips' and he blushed.

"Well there's one wish that came true."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You were sitting on the swing thinking about Jack. You sighed. A person sat on the swing next to you. You didn't bother turn your head.

"Hey." The person greeted.

"Hello." You mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I want my boyfriend back; I miss him..." You admitted.

"What was his name?" He questioned.

"Eyeless Jack." You replied. He grabbed onto the chain and swung you over to him. You gasped.