Chapter 4

*hey u awake yet. I was wondering if u wanna hang out today*

* sorry if ur still sleeping, your probably still on Chicago time. Txt me when you arise from your slumber.*

* girl I did the math in my head and its 1 here which means its 7 am where your used too and you slept quite a long time on the plane. Soooooooo*

I was so happy that he kept texting me. My friend that I had met here last time texted me too. She asked me how my apartment was. Her name was popping up all over my screen as soon as I texted her back. Everything was Elisa ( ee-lee-sah ). She wanted to come over and see me and I hadn't seen her in a whole year so I said yes. I texted Dan back and told him I arose from my slumber and told him I had a friend coming over. He wanted to help get me settled in and I told him it was only fair for him to have a friend to so he said that he would bring Phil.

Elisa came basically the same time as Dan and Phil so I introduced everyone and how we all met. Phil seamed to fancy Elisa a little bit. How could I tell? He was always talking to her and looking at her in and, lets say , admiring way. It was cute. Elisa was doing the same. I hope that they hit it off sometime. Dan was so cute. He kept talking about where I should put my " tele", as he calls it, and where my bed should be moved to and that I should get a really cool shower curtain. He was going on and on and on how it smells weird so tomorrow he wants to take me shopping and get me some housewarming gifts. His hair was so perfect today. I remember on the plane how soft it was. I want to go and kiss him so badly.

We all went out to eat and I didn't get much. Dan was sitting next to me in the booth and kept offering me food. I just, he told Phil that I looked fine to him on the plane. And he was the only person I wanted to please in the world so I said what the hell.

" You look especially sexy today Mr.Howell. I can't stand you in those jeans. They make me want to jump on you! " I had to tell him

" Why thank you! They're from my favorite store. I should take you there tomorrow. Your rockin' that look your self. I love the converse all stars. Nebula print. Cute." He looked up at my eyes again and we had another moment like on the plane.

I overheard the conversation that Phil and Elisa were having. They liked each other with a passion. I hadn't even talked to Elisa that much that day. She was always with Phil. And Dan even caught the love in the air. I suddenly realized that I was holding Dans hand. Oh My Gawd! When did this happen? I didn't want to let do so instead I just held on tighter. I was a little cold and with goosebumps. Dan must've looked at my skin and seen them and I noticed him putting his jacket on me.

" Thanks. Is it always this cold here. I mean I was aware of the weather but, I mean, it is really cold out." I said

" Aww it's probably just tonight and a few other nights in the season. You get used to it. America is pretty hot. Compared to late summer here." Something caught Dans brown eyes.

Elisa and Phil were swallowing each other. There was no stopping them! I knew that it would happen. Me and Dan were looking at each other. He gave me that look and a wink. I almost fainted. We figured if it was ok for them, it's gotta be ok for us.

He leaned in as fast as I did. His fringe hair was on my forehead and I just kept pulling him closer to me. His tall form felt so right around me. His hands on my waist and my hands on the back of my neck. It felt like five minutes but when I came up for air I noticed past the trees above our bench that we were sitting on, that it was pitch-fricking-black outside. I told Dan to check the time.

" Oh. It 12:17." He said in a calm chuckle." London is not a good place to be at 12:17 at night."

" Let's get philesa. Oh that's what I'll call them. PhilEsa!" I shouted proudly.

" Hey, um Phil." Phil didn't notice Dan and was to busy with Elisa.

" Phil. Phil? Phiiiillllll!" Dans chant did the trick. " it's 12:20. Lets go to Jenny's place."

Off we went.