1. Moving out

" Enough is enough, already!", an angry voice echoed out of the otherwise quiet hallway outside of the CEO's office, causing the 6 boys to jump at it and become more nervous than they already were. Bang Shi Hyuk, called Bang PD nim by his staff, was usually the kind, enthusiastic, and supportive hyung they always looked up to, and sometimes played around with, good-humored enough to join in their goofiness from time to time.

But when it came to work, and the image of the whole company, he wouldn't hold back on being strict, being the Hitman, to get the work done and the problem solved.

Right now, it was the Hitman talking with their leader and Manager.

" I cannot risk the effort that's been put into this upcoming concert, just because you feel that you can handle this. Firstly, you don't find it important to inform the security when you first noticed her following you, then you even give her an autograph when it was not allowed."

"And now, I get to hear that she broke into your dorm, and almost got Jungkook kidnapped, or worse, HURT?" Bang PD nim's voice grew louder, and angrier, at each word. The blotches of red on his face, and his veins popping out of his almost non-existent neck, was evidence on how serious the situation was.

Namjoon, who was facing the heat, along with the team's Manager, was already beyond the point of breaking by now. With all the stressful thoughts crossing his mind, the only one that he kept repeating like a record was, "Don't let this affect BTS". 

He hadn't anticipated the events that had unfolded from the fan-meeting that was held a few months ago, events that had led to him now facing Hitman Bang's supposedly rare anger burst. All he could do was keep bowing apologetically and biting his lips, all while silently contemplating what had happened.

Flashback:

2 months ago, on March 9th, Bangtan Sonyeodan, the popular rising k-pop boy group, otherwise known as  BTS or Bullet Proof Scouts, had their promotional mini fan-signing event for their 2nd Mini Album, Skool Luv Affair, at Shinchon. As fans already knew, it was their swag grumpy grandpa/Golden tongued rapper, Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga's birthday too, and everyone was excited for their SBS Inkigayo performance and the fan-meet afterwards. 

All the members were excited, even the staff accompanying them

All the members were excited, even the staff accompanying them. It was a long day ahead, the fan-signing event earlier, and the practice before the performance at SBS stage, had tired them a bit, but hadn't managed to lower the glee on their faces.

Especially with the sweet gesture Suga had made to buy, wrap and attach a personal message on post-its, and a personal sticker along with it, to each of the 300 gifts for the fans who had been waiting to meet them, and wish him, in such a cold weather. He had even, very kindly, dragged in 3 of his beloved dongsaengs to help with the work a few days before, by offering them pizza as a bribe, so no wonder every one was hyped about it!