Chapter One

A/N
Hey guys! Thank you so much for looking into my Capirez fan fiction! I have two other Calzona books if you want more! Go check em out!
Lots of love, my loves!
Bec

Jessica

It has been a long day. We shot seven scenes in fourteen hours, and also I had a restless night last night.
Things were tight at home. My husband didn't like me playing a lesbian and kissing Sara, and he often got jealous. So much so that he'd get drunk and not treat me well when I got home.
He always threatens me that if I didn't quit Grey's and I kept on being Arizona, he was going to take the kids and leave.
I never believe him.
"I'm probably going to spend the night in my trailer." Sara says as we walk back to the lot where our trailers were.
I smile. "That's not such a bad idea. I don't wanna go home anyway..."
She looks at me with concern. "Is he still hurting you?"
I chuckle, pulling the neck of the turtle neck I was wearing down, showing her the bright read hand mark on my throat.
"Oh Sunshine." Sara says, pulling me into a hug as she uses her nickname for me.
I cry silently in her shoulder for what feels like hours.
"Shhhhh." She says. "I'm here."
She leads me to my trailer, where she lays me on the bed and takes my socks and shoes off for me. Then, she slides me under the covers.
After that, she left for her trailer which was next door to mine.
I barley remember that, but I woke up under the covers without shoes on, and when I knocked on Sara's door that morning she too had slept in her trailer.
"WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MY PART!" She belts out the solo she sang when she was in Spamalot. I hear her voice singing through the door as I approach her trailer. I had come to know the song well, for she loves music.
I chuckle as I knock on the door, her singing stopping in its tracks.
"Jess?" She asks, opening the door.
I chuckle. "Good song. It's not like I've hear it one thousand times." I tease.
She rolls her eyes. "What's up?"
"I just wanted to thank you about last night. It was really sweet. You didn't have to do that."
She grins that wide smile at me. "I know. I like taking care of people."
I chuckle. "You must do it for your husband all of the time."
Her smile is quick to fade.
"Or not?" I ask hesitantly.
She smiles meekly. "Not. He thought it'd be classy if I had found him in bed with another woman."
"Oh Sar." I say. "When?"
She shrugs. "A couple of months ago."
I frown. "I'm so sorry. Hey, I'm gonna stop by the house and then do you wanna meet up for lunch? We have no scenes to shoot today."
"Actually." She says. "I'm planning on staying in the trailer and reading some fan mail. But maybe later?"
I smile. "Sure."
Closing the trailer door behind me, I walk to my black Honda, cranking it into gear.
I roll down the windows and I hate that intoxicating LA smell that swarms my car as my hair flips in the wind.
My house was actually a pent house, so it was in an apartment building.
I pull into the car garage once I'm there, then as usual I take the elevator to the top floor where all of the pent houses are.
Casually, I walk over to room 507 and stick in my key.
Rotating it until I hear a click, I swing the door open.
And gasp.
I immediately notice something was off. The house was clean. There were no kids toys cluttering the floor and there was no sign kids even lived in the house.
The second unnerving thing was the silence. Usually the house is full of laughter and giggles. But now I couldn't hear anything.
Just the fast beating of my heart and the steady click of the clock.
I toss my purse down on the beige couch and close the door behind me.
"Andrew?" I call out for my husband. "Macie? Luke?" I call for my children.
No answer.
I break into a sprint as I go to the kids' room. The dressers are empty, the beds are stripped, the closet bare.
My legs go weak as I see the abandoned room. I run into my husband and i's room to see that his dressers we're hollow and the bed too was stripped.
The linen closet was empty, along with the towel closet.
I gasp when I see a note on the bed.

Jessica,
I took them to my parent's house. They're fine. They're happy.
You're never home. Ever. They barely know you're their mom.
And I'm just looking for something different. I'm looking for someone I can see myself with until we're old. I don't see that with you, Jess.
I'm sorry.
If you want to talk custody, I'd be happy to split it with you. But until then, I think it's best you take some time to yourself.
Goodbye.
Andrew

Under the letter was a Manila envelope.
Slicing it open with a nail, I tug out the white official paper.

Divorce File

Andrew Capshaw - Andrew Capshaw

Jessica Capshaw - ___________

Holding it to my chest, I feel myself crumble as I fall to the floor,
Shaking.