Remus Lupin Hospital Imagine

AN: I just want to warn you that this whole thing is poorly written second-person fanfic. I was originally going to write a one-paragraph imagine about what it would be like to work at St. Mungo's, but it just kind of just snowballed into this monstrosity. My condolences to those of you who are brave enough to read my ramblings.

Imagine it's the summer after both Remus's and your seventh year. He's injured himself after a particularly bad transformation and ended up having to stay the night at St. Mungo's. The Marauders bring him in after unsuccessfully trying to patch his wounds.
You, an intern, call him back and get his vitals. (Height, weight, etc.) You are followed by the rest of the Marauders. Prongs wrings his hands nervously. Padfoot sighs audibly. Wormtail is nearly in tears. You take him back to his room and assess his injuries. He blushes as he tells you the symptoms, afraid of what you'd think of him. You get wary looks from the rest of the Marauders because they're not sure whether to trust you or not. They are very protective of their Moony. You smile as reassuringly as possible and tell him that the healer will be here soon.
An hour or so later, Remus has been moved to the Overnight Non-Contagious Wizards and Witches Unit. The healer assigns you to be Remus's nurse. He tells you that Remus hasn't had an incident this bad since he was very young, and reminds you to be compassionate.
You knock on his door, but walk in without waiting for an answer. You notice that his bandages have been changed. He looks greenish and you smell something awful.
"He threw up," Sirius says bluntly.
"I see that," you say. "But it's okay, it happens all the time. It's probably just stress and pain."
You clean it up and ask if he needs anything. He declines and you leave to go get him his things anyway.
You come back with a cool washcloth, a glass of water, and a change of clothes.
"Are you hungry?" You ask.
"No," he replies softly.
"You need to eat something!" James says firmly but kindly.
"No thank you," Remus argues weakly.
"Just go get him something. We'll make him eat it," James tells you.
You leave to go get some food. You don't have any other patients to take care of because you're just an intern and that's not how it works at St. Mungo's.
You bring him back his soup on a tray and set it in front of him. He doesn't eat much.
Several hours go by and the Marauders have started to stay with Remus in shifts. It was currently Sirius who was staying with Remus, and he was asleep. Remus stares blankly at the clock, watching the second hand go around in a circle.
"It's time to take your potion again," you say.
Remus takes it and makes a disgusted face.
You offer him water and he takes it as well.
"Try to sleep," you tell him.
"I have. I just can't," he said dejectedly.
"Try to read," you suggest.
"I can't. I'm too tired," he says.
"How about I read to you?" I say.
"Okay, I guess so," he mumbles, without much faith in the idea.
"What book would you like me to read?"
"That one," he says, weakly pointing at the book on top of a very large stack on the window sill.
You go pick up the book.
"Good choice," you say, cracking it open. You read the title and dramatically say the author's name.
After several minutes, you're really getting into the book. You glance up and see Remus's eyes slowly closing. You keep reading until his breathing steadies and he drifts off to sleep.

Now for some fanarts.