Skip Day

Ross POV
.............................................................
Sorry its bad, its meh first smut

I yawn and reach for my phone. There was a text from Max.

M: Told Adam you were sick so you can have a day off. I ran out to the store real quick. Luv ya

I sighed in content, knowing I'd be home alone woth Max and not having to go to work. I put my phone back on my nightstand and stood up next to my bed. I heard the front door open and close. "Hello" Max called out. I ran down the stairs and jumped into his waiting arms. He kissed me and I kissed back. "So what was on the agenda for today Maxy?" I said trying to tease him. He smirked. "Maybe this will give you an idea" he said. He squized my butt. I gasped not expecting. He just smiled and carried me to his room. He layed me down gently on his bed and closed the door.

Max POV
.............................................................
I walked towards my sweet narwhale laying on my bed in only his boxers. I pulled my shirt off and removed my pants. Ross looked at me, glossy eyed as he stared at my body. I walked over to the bed and took him by the wrists. I held them above his head. I slowly kissed his neck, sucking and then stopping when i found his spot. He moaned and I continued. I let go of his hands and then kissed his lips. Hard. I prodded his tongue with mine. When the kiss ended i traced kisses down his neck onto his chest. When i reached the line of his boxers, he reached down. "Wait Max" he cried. I looked up worried that I did something wrong. "Im scared" he said blankly. "Its okay, Maxy is right here for ya." I used my teeth to pull down his boxers exposing his full erection. I removed my boxers and put my hand on his dick. I slowly moved it up and he moaned. "Oooooooh Maxy" he said. I lowered my head down on to the tip. I slowly swirled my tongue around it realizing mine was bigger. But its okay. That'll come in handy later. I began to bob up and down as Ross grinded forward, pushing it into my throat. I continued sucking until Ross cried out. I stopped, not wanting him to cum just yet. I moved Ross to the edge of the bed as I adjusted myself at his entrance. "You ready, my sexy little narwhale." I cooed. He nodded. I pushed in slowly and carefully. Ross moaned. I then pulled out then dove back in. Out and in. Out and in, slowly picking up pace. "Faster Maxy, Faster" he panted. I took a deep breath. I pounded into him over and over. He cried out, "Maxy I think im gonna......ughhhh" Ross came on his chest. I continued going until i spilled in him. I grinned and licked up his cum. I then kiss him so he can taste himself. We lock lips. Grunting, Ross took control and held my waist and rubbed it carefully. I moaned. He grinned. We fell onto my bed and fall asleep with Ross on my chest.