Andy Biersack Love Story

“Wake up A!” Somebody excitedly screamed into my ear. I rolled over to see my bestfriend jumping around my room like a rabbit. I yawned and sat up, looking at the clock in the process,

“Holy crap! It’s noon? We have to get ready, Danny!” I jumped out of bed and went straight to my closet while Danny started throwing socks and underwear at me. She is so annoying sometimes. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a V-neck shirt from the floor, smelling it to make sure it was clean, and sprinted into my private bathroom.

“Hurry up A! I don’t wanna be late!” Danny yelled and went to start her car. I threw on my clothes and put eyeliner on. My hair was wild so I straightened it and teased my layers. Grabbing $100, my black converse, my BVB bracelets and my leather I was out the door and into Danny’s car. I couldn’t believe this day was finally here. I was going to see Black Veil Brides in concert and I was going to meet Andy Sixx.

We arrived at the concert by 2pm and waited in the long line forever. The band wasn’t on until 3 so we walked around and viewed all of the people. Finally the band was onstage and they played all of my favorite songs.

Fallen Angels

Rebel Love Song

Perfect Weapon

All Your Hate

Hello My Hate

And

Morticians Daughter

When Andy thanked the crowd coming and walked off stage I started to get giddy. I was going to get backstage. I looked at Danny and I swear she read my mind because she said, “No A. We are not going to sneak backstage.” But she said it with a grin.

So I grabbed her hand and we ran toward the stairs that led backstage. I could see Andy talking to some fans who had backstage passes and they were squealing with excitement. I wish I was one of those girls…Danny tapped on my shoulder and pointed at the bodyguard beside Andy and shrugged. I didn’t worry though. I just stared at Andy.

Danny rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me up the stairs toward the rockstar. I got a bad feeling in my stomach the moment the guard stepped up to us and asked to see our passes. I looked at Danny for help but her face didn’t show any emotion and didn’t speak. I sighed and tried to look disappointed. I looked over at my best friend out of the corner of my eye and saw she was nodding slightly. We charged toward Andy Sixx and the big man in front of me looked surprised. We made it past him and Danny howled with laughter.

Andy heard her and looked right at me at the same moment the huge body guard grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back roughly. I stumbled backwards and fell on my butt at the same second the man grabbed Danny. At that moment I noticed Andy staring at me and just as I thought things couldn’t get any worse, he broke out into loud laughter.

Andy’s POV

I was giving some autographs backstage with Ashley and Jinxx when I saw two girls sneaking up the stairs in front of me. One of them looked nervous and the other looked totally evil. She had a weird grin on her face and she was staring at Jinxx. I looked back at the nervous girl and I saw her wide, blue eyes. At that moment Richard, my new bodyguard, stepped forward and asked for the girls’ passes. The small girl with the blue eyes suddenly looked up at me and stared into my eyes. I felt bad because it looked like they didn’t have passes. She looked down, her eyes looking glassy. I was about to step up and tell Richard to let them in when the girls charged passed him and toward me. Brave girls.

Jinxx was staring at the tall mean one and was smiling and I saw Ashley start to laugh at them. Richard was frozen stunned for a second before he spun around and grabbed the blue eyed girl by the shoulders and pulled her back. She staggered and fell on her butt. A grin broke out on my face because of the look she had of total shock. I looked over just in time to see the mean girl get caught by the arm, but didn’t fall like her friend. Speaking of her friend, I looked back at her face to see her looking at me with that shocked look and I couldn’t hold my laughter back any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote comment and fan! I hope you guys like this.

Let me know.