First Kiss- Ethan

You and Ethan have been dating for a while now and you haven't kissed yet. You are really scared for when the times comes because you have never had a boyfriend before let alone a first kiss and you know Ethan has had plenty of girlfriends before you came into his life.

You are currently upstairs picking out a sweater whilst Ethan is downstairs making popcorn for your movie night. As you look at the clock you realise that it is 9:21 pm and you have been upstairs for the past 20 minuets.

'Oh shoot' You mentally scold yourself for taking so long whilst running downstairs. 

"Hey babe, you took a while upstairs, are you okay" Ethan asked curiously.

"Oh um yeah I am thanks, I was just looking for a sweater" You said awkwardly smiling.

" Okay then just wanted to make sure my girl is okay" Ethan said whilst he smiled sweetly.

Your heart fluttered at his sweet words as you thought about how lucky you are to have such an amazing boyfriend.    

" Aww you're so sweet" You exclaimed smiling.

"Anyway, I've picked out a movie for us to watch so come and sit down babe" Ethan said.

You were a bit cautious about what type of movie it is since you absolutely hated horror movies. Those things were scary as shit.

The title of the movie popped up on the screen and it read 'The Conjuring', you mentally groaned.

' What is wrong with this kid. Has he got something wrong with him? I hope he knows I'm not cleaning up if I shit myself ' You thought to myself.

Around halfway through the movie and 500000 jump scares later, You found myself clinging to Ethan like a sloth. (I love sloths btw aha).
He was silently laughing at me which cause me to playfully hitting him in the chest repetitively.

" Woah slow down tiger" He said whilst laughing.

" Stop laughing at me then"You whined.

" Aww you're so cute I could kiss you right now" He said cooing at how cute you are.

You froze on the spot as soon as he said 'kiss'. You started to mentally panic about the situation you just got put in.
Ethan slowly moves in closer to your lips, you could now feel his hot breath fanning your face. You decided to go with the flow and do what your gut instinct says.

As soon as your lips touch you feel sparks, fireworks going off, and pure bliss. It was the most amazing feeling that you have ever experienced and you never wanted it to end.
Eventually your lips had parted and you felt cold as you craved  his lips.

" Was that your first kiss (y/n)" Ethan said gently.

" Was it that obvious?" You said frowning.

He grabs your chin and looks deeply into your eyes.

"Babe, that was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. Are you sure that was your first because you are like a pro" He joked.

" Omg E, you're so embarrassing" You giggled hiding your face with your hands.

" Don't be silly babe. I love you so much (y/n). Ethan said lovingly.

" I love you to E" You smiled.

Thank you for reading ;)