6. CHAPTER: Sleeping Deals

When we finally found the restaurant that was called "The Black Crab" it was already half past 7 pm and the second and last chance to eat dinner at the á la carte restaurant. The first round was at 7pm, the second at 7:30pm. We originally wanted to attend the first one but because of mine and Mabel's pyjama party and how we almost forgot Dipper we were now joining the second.

The waiters welcomed us and lead us to a table that was originally meant for six people while we were only five. While there were six chairs there were only five napkins and settings. Bill, who still invisibly floated beside us the whole time sat down at the free place grinning and winking at me playfully while I had to pull it together just in order to not roll my eyes.

Unfortunately, the free chair was located right beside me what meant that he would be able to disturb me the whole time.

"Ehm, Mabel..." I started an attempt to exchange my seat. "Would you mind to switch places with me?"

Mabel who sat right between Stan and Ford shrugged. "Why no- ", but she was interrupted by Dipper who sat next to me and Stan.

"Why do you want to switch seats with Mabel?" he asked and looked a little disappointed. "Don't you like sitting next to me?"

Dang it. I hadn't considered that Dipper may be hurt because of my request. "No, no, I am totally fine with sitting next to you!" I assured him. "I just...I don't want to sit next to the vacant chair."

Everyone looked at me a little irritated and I gave up and shrugged. "Never mind..." I mumbled while hiding behind my menu. Bill was dying of laughter while having his feet placed on top of the table and his arms resting behind his neck. I wanted to jump up and choke him so much right now but if I'd do that my fellow travellers would definitely think I'd gone mad since it would look like as if I was choking nothing.

The food was awesome and distracted me a little from my wrath at Bill. Though I almost swallowed the wrong way when he playfully offered to replace my rice, chicken and strawberry pudding with milled bones, human meat and my own blood.

Since that offer I wasn't able to eat a single bite anymore since I was not actually sure that he indeed left my food alone. Luckily I was almost finished already so that no one got suspicious.

When we all stood up to leave Dipper suddenly noticed the ship was moving. We all went to deck 15 that was also the top deck where you could stand at the railing or lie on a deck chair. We had indeed departed!

Bill fooled around mumbling something about pushing us all into the water but beside that if felt really nice. The wind in my hair and on my face, the salty fresh air and the beautiful atmosphere with all the lights on while the sun had already set was wonderful and had something magical. Good magic, not evil magic like Bill's for example. Or most other things we usually encountered in Gravity Falls.

When we headed back to our cabin I suddenly heard his voice in my head again: You know what would be fun? Just possessing the man that is at the wheel and navigating the ship right into its doom. Or replacing his eyeballs with baby skulls or anything like that~

I gasped. Don't do anything like that! Don't you dare!

He just laughed. But I started to get worried about the ship. Who knew what Bill would do once we all went to sleep and I couldn't keep an eye on him anymore?

I took a deep breath. Bill, let's make a deal.

He suddenly got very excited. A deal, Moonstone? With me? Ohh what an honour! Y'know I am ALWAYS up for a deal~

We were already in our cabin and I excused myself and went to the pretty tiny bathroom. I didn't want to shake hands with the air in front of Mabel and Dipper.

Sooo what will the deal be about, doll? Bill asked while sitting down cross-legged in the air and grinning widely.

The deal is simple. I started, leaning myself against the wall. You will leave the ship and its crew alone. Means, no possessing or replacing any of their body parts, also you have to promise that the ship will reach every of its destined stops in time and not affected by you, including its final destination.

Bill whistled silently. Woho, you are getting more and more specific when making deals with me, congratulations, I was just about to give up hope you'll ever learn from your mistakes~ I wanted to slap him in the face for that but held myself back and waited fearfully what he would claim for me to do in return.

So, alright doll, I'll do it. He finally agreed. But...what will you give me in return? I swallowed and waited. I-I don't know...what do you want? Don't you already possess every part of me?

He laughed. Yes, yes sure, Moonstone but...How about something smaller? He considered for a while then he snapped his fingers. That's it! Something you possess and I don't. And it would only be fair since you don't like me to leave you during the night, do you?

He grinned and I blushed deeply. What would he demand?

It's easy: I leave the ship and the crew alone and you let me spend the night next to you in your bed. Maybe I'll even try out sleeping, who knows? I'd never done it before!

I stared at him and tried to think of something else to offer him but I had no idea. Would he really end up in my bed during night on this ship?

Soo...what do you say, doll? He asked, knowing that I would have to accept. I had basically no choice since it was about the life of thousands of people.

I sighted while blushing again. Fine... Then I stretched out my hand while avoiding his gaze. His ignited with blue fire and then he grabbed mine.

After the deal was sealed he seemed satisfied. It's always great to make deals with you, Moonstone. You're the best~

While telling me that he messed up my hair with his gloved hand making me slightly angry again. I hated it when he did that and he was perfectly aware of that.

Thanks...NOW LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE FOR GODS SAKE!! Good thing you'll be only spending the night in my bed on this ship and we will leave here and head back to Gravity Falls after only twelve days! Maybe his price was endurable this time.

I was interrupted by his voice, he was acting surprised. But darling, who told you my price is only for this twelve days?

I froze immediately. W-What did you just.... OHH YOU DIDN'T!! YOU FILTHY LITTLE...

Bill broke out in hysterical laughter. Ohh Moonstone, you better be even MORE specific next time~ No, no, I'll be sleeping in your bed forever now, and there's nothing you can do about it~

I stormed out of the bathroom, filled with boiling rage. How dare he? How the heck did he trick me again? HOW THE HECK COULD I'VE BEEN SO STUPID TO FALL FOR HIS TRICKS AGAIN?

"Ehm...(Y/N), is everything okay?" Dipper asked me. He and Mabel were playing cards while sitting on the twin bed with their pyjamas on.

"Everything is JUST FINE!" I stated. Then I shook my head to get Bill and his impertinence out of my thoughts.

"Can I join you?"