Nico POV

Nico POV

My brain refused to comprehend what Percy had just told me. I had always thought Percy was one of the rare half- bloods that had a perfect child hood, but I guess I was wrong. I just continue to stare as he cried, heartbroken sobbing, a cry that should never have to come out of Percy Jackson's mouth.

"Percy? Where you a-abused?" I asked hesitantly.

He didn't answer, just started crying harder, something I thought impossible. I slowly inched closer, knowing the reasoned he flinched was because the past abuse was in his mind. Every step I took forward he flinched back. By now he had fallen on the floor, curled in a tight ball. Silent tears flowing down his face.

"Please don't hit me to." He whispered, almost in audible.

"Percy, I would never!" I sounded incredulous. I was incredulous.

"Yes, you would!" He was up and pacing again. "They all do eventually! Eventually everyone leaves me! I'm just destined to be alone, nothing but a item someone takes their anger out on." He sounded so depressed that I wanted to go up and hug him, but knew he would only flinch away again.

"Your not alone, Percy. You never will be." He lifted his head.

"Really?" I never thought I would see the hero of Olympus- twice- look so insecure.

"Yes, really. We will stand by you no matter what."

"Thank you." He didn't sound totally reassured, but good enough for now.

"Will you forgive Thalia?" I questioned.

"I kinda have to, don't I?" He sighed, finally calm, sitting on the ocean blue bed.

"Why do you say that?" I questioned, confused as to why he had to forgive Thalia. I understood why he would, with loyalty being his fatal flaw, but not why he had to.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why do you have to forgive her?"

"Because it not fair to her that I get all worked up about something that she had nothing to do with, then not tell her what's really wrong but stay mad at her. I would hate it if she did that to me, so I refuse to do the same to her." There's my cousin. I slowly put my arms around him, so I didn't scare him. He just gave a tiny flinch then hugged me back.

"We should probably go back out there, I'm sure more people are awaiting assistance." I stated. Percy just nodded, wiped his tears (how his eyes weren't red was beyond me) then walked out, shoulders high.

We walked through the labyrinth of hallways in silence, there was really nothing to say. We neared the daylight, when I saw Sandy, her hair blowing in her face. She looked sad for some reason, I don't know. She turned and saw her eyes flashed with something I didn't recognize, then was gone, being replaced with love. She tore down the hallway then threw herself at Percy, he hugged like he was hugging his life line. I remembered what he had said about everyone leaving him, but I knew - and I think he knew to- that Sandy would never do that.

Sandy whispered something into Percy's ear, he grew pale. She climbed of him, smiled warmly then twirled around, jogging away.

"What did she say, Perce?" I asked, gently.

"Just that Chaos needed me, but that he looked oddly worried, which worries me." I understood what he was saying, anything Chaos - the creator of al - is worried about is a force to be reckoned with.

"Okay, you go. Do you want me to tell Thalia what we... talked about?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't need to feel worse than I'm sure she already does and I don't need her to worry about me." We had kept walking and now had reached split hallways, in the shape of a 'T'.

"Okay." I went down the half of the 'T' that leads to where I had left Thalia, while Percy went down the other path, to Chaos' office. I hoped everything would be fine, Percy doesn't need even more stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos POV

I was going to tell Percy that he must go to earth and reveal himself, and I was a nervous wreck. I know that this is wrong, that I had promised him a safe place that he would not have to see those 'heroes' again, but this is important.

I heard a knock on my office door, the time has come. "Come in!"

"Father?" He knew I was worried, but obviously not the reason for the feeling.

"Yes, Percy. Sit down, please. I would like to discuss something rather important with you. Something you may not be the most happy about." Well here goes nothing...

Once again sorry for the short length, but it's starting to get back on topic, which I'm proud of. Please comment! It helps me either get ideas or write faster, so anything is helpful! This 'two days in a row' thing will not be all the time, or even half of the time. I just felt bad for leaving the other chapter the way I dad (totally off topic) so here we go! Gabe will play a major part in this story (if all goes to my mental plan) so hopefully you will enjoy that later on! Thanks again, you all are so supportive, creative, and just plain awesome!