Ship Me Off

(Note: This is actually the longer version of my summary. I couldn't really choose between the both, the longer one or the shorter one, so I decided to put both of them. The shorter one for the official story description and this longer one to elaborate the summary before starting off the story. I do apologize for the inconsistency. So yeah. Enjoy.)

Adorabelle Morra was a mess. Not just the metaphorical "I hate myself, where the hell did my self-esteem go" mess but also the "my parents won't stop yelling at each other to the point they're throwing things across the room" kind of mess. As if her life wasn't as horrible as it already was, an unexpected boy comes in to join the chaotic equation.

With a father whose job description is to travel nonstop and a mother whose career was at its peak, Stephen Ludwig Goldburgen was left alone to live in Germany with his evil wretched grandfather, Jonathan, who not only destroyed Stephen's present life but also planned to control the future ahead of him.

When he was offered a scholarship at a small town that was oceans apart from his grandfather, he gladly took the opportunity to leave the inferno infested hellhole. Soon enough, he was enjoying much of his freedom that he suddenly forgot the deal he had between him and Jonathan. Now, Stephen had to pretend he had undoubtedly fallen in love with a girl, hoping that reason might be convincing enough for Jonathan to make him stay.