Ô, Sweet Bearded Prince!

"Geez! My hair is out of control!" Sebastian cursed, approaching his face from the mirror and repeatedly running his fingers through his hair in a vain attempt to tame it.

He took pride in growing his own hair and not having to wear a wig – he heard it was extremely uncomfortable. But of course, now that the shooting was over, it was bugging him. You watched from afar, holding back a laughter by biting your cheeks.

"How do women do it? How does it stay back and not in your face?" He asked from your bathroom, still struggling with his mane.

You came to his rescue, quickly opening a drawer and pulling out a hairband.

"It doesn't just stay in place, you know," you laughed, handing him the hairband. "Gotta make it stay in place. Just tie it back."

Sebastian gave you a thankful smile and took it from your hand.

"But you don't need to tie your hair back!" He argued. "Actually, I don't think I've ever seen you wearing your hair up – except when you work out."

At that you rolled your eyes, and grabbed the hairband back from his hands. You shuffled closer to him, placing yourself between the sink and Sebastian, whose hands immediately found their place in the small of your back. Your arms looping around his neck, you leaned your head back to have a better look at him before lightly kissing his lips while your fingers ran through his hair, pulling it back and tying the hairband around it.

"I like this on you," you told him, earning a assertive smirk. The spark of lust in your eyes as you took in his appearance didn't go unnoticed and Sebastian knew what the faint blush on your cheeks and your short breaths meant. He grinned at you before diving down to your neck, causing a squeak to escape from your lips as he gently bit on your skin. "And the beard too."

"The beard? Seriously? I thought it was itching you when we kissed, I was actually considering shaving it off before we leave," he admitted.

"I forbid you," you said, grabbing his chin in your small hand.

"I'll have to shave it off at some point," he replied. "For filming, for starters. And also because my mom doesn't like it when I don't shave, she says I look like a mountain recluse," he laughed.

You thought about it for a second, before saying, "Well, I would have said more like a lumberjack. A hot one, of course, you know like Wolverine Origins lumberjack?" You were rambling, you knew it, but your mouth had a will of its own. "If I have to chose between your hair and your beard, please be my guest and shave the thing off. But the man bun stays, it looks too good on you," you concluded, the word-vomiting seeming to have come to a stop.

"Thanks, love. I duly note that you have a man bun kink," he teased you, capturing your lips when you were about to answer and cutting short to any form of protestation.

"S'okay," you said a couple minutes later when he pulled away. "I know your kink too," you said triumphantly, wiggling your eyebrows a little.

His shot up in bedazzlement at yours words and his mouth fell open. Disbelief was written all over his forehead, and it made you giggle. You inwardly cursed for always laughing like a little girl, but he just brought your inner child out whenever he gave you this look. Or whenever he acted like a child too – which was a lot more often than you'd expect a thirty-four year old man to. But he didn't seem to mind, and you certainly didn't. He was manly enough to pull off being a complete dork, with an adorable habit of giving puppy eyes when in trouble.

"You do?" He asked, apparently to believing a word of it.

To prove your point, you hopped on the edge of your sink, praying to whatever god there was that you wouldn't break it of slip off of it. That was just the typical stuff that happened to you in sexy situations. When you were sitting there, facing Sebastian who harbored a confused yet amused expression, you brought him forward by wrapping your legs around his hips. From surprised, his smirk grew to excited and very pleased with whatever was happening. Suddenly, he froze. You were slowly moving your left foot up and down his leg, feeling with up with your pumps on.