Chapter 6

Hey, guys. Before we move on with the story, I want to say that I am really thankful for you all. You make me feel excited about writing again. Every time a notification of a vote or a comment pops up, I cheer and jump around like a kid.

So, I wanted to say thank you to all of you. You have made me the happiest person on earth.

Also, the cover is created by an amazing fan! Thank you! ❤

Enjoy your reading ❤

*Catherine's P.O.V.*

We had just finished cleaning up when the doorbell rang. I ordered my brothers to go brush their teeth and head to bed, and casually walked over to open the door.

"My big bro is here!" Elsa jumped around, cheering.

Hayden laughed and picked her backpack up so he could gather all her belongings.

"Hey," I said opening the door.

Two tall familiar guys were standing there, smirking.

I have come to believe that boys my age have forgotten how to smile. A stupid smirk is always plastered on their faces, making everyone uncomfortable.

"Hey, hottie," the blonde one disgustingly tried to hit on me. The other one stayed silence, sparing me a what he would like to think as a wink. They were both wearing leather jackets, which would make them look badass if that wasn't the only badass thing on them.

I didn't say anything. Just looked at them with raised eyebrows.

The blonde one sighed. "We're here to pick up Elsa," he said and tried to sneak a look inside the house. I moved backwards and opened the door a bit further.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Elsa giggled and jumped in her brother's arms.

"I thought we could come inside, too" the black haired one said disappointed at the fact that I didn't open my legs- I mean the door wider for him to come in.

"Sorry," I said, now smirking too. His face fell and I tried my best to hide the smile wanting to make an appearance on my face. "Bye, Elsa," I finally blew her a kiss and closed the door in the guys' faces.

"You should have seen them," I told Hayden, walking in the living room. "Their faces... Priceless," I laughed.

"Why didn't you let them in?" he asked chuckling lightly.

"I already have you and my brothers," I sighed. "I don't need another male in here," I punched him lightly on the chest.

"You love being around us," he protested.

"I didn't deny that," I smiled. "I just don't want another guy making my life more difficult than it already is."

He nodded and kissed my head.

I stood up telling him I had to check on my brothers and he should head to bed too.

I walked up the stairs and got into my brothers' bedroom. They were both fast asleep. Max was sleeping silently, his leg hanging from the bed and Jake was snoring like a younger version of my father's. I carefully went closer and kissed their foreheads.

"Are they asleep?" Hayden whispered once I closed the door of my brothers' bedroom.

"Yeah, and you should head to bed too. We have school tomorrow," I let out a heavy sigh.

"I know," he run his hand through his hair. "What time are you working at the ice cream place?" he asked quietly.

"Three to six. Then I have to pick up a kid and bring him here until ten thirty because his parents are going on a date," I reminded myself.

Hayden nodded understanding. "I can pick up your brothers from school if you want. Then I can cook and clean up a bit," he offered. "And then I'm searching for a part time job," he scrunched his nose.

I chuckled and thanked him. After hugging him goodnight too, I went to my room and fell straight asleep.

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

"Can you believe that, dude? She doesn't even remember us," Ryan said jumping face first on my relatively big couch.

"Who cares?" I shrugged.

"Your little friend down there for sure. I think he was really excited to see her," he laughed, earning a slap from me. "I still don't understand how you got turned on. She was wearing a T-shirt and yoga pants."

"Shut up, man. And get out of my house. I have to put Elsa to bed," I said and making him laugh again.

"Okay, bro. I'll see you tomorrow then," he waved at me and left for his house on foot. He does live next door anyway.

I walked to my sister's room, only to find her already asleep.

I guess I don't have to sing tonight.

I smiled at her innocence and silently walked out. I went to my room and after half an hour of texting and scrolling without even paying attention, I fell asleep too.

° ° °