[16] Promised {Promised to a vampire}

"Morning" Brandon's soft voice caressed my ears.

"Urgh" I stretched and yawned rolling over the sheets coming loose from around me and revealing my naked back and side.

Brandon obviously a little excited caressed the bare skin of my arse up my back, neck until his knuckle was under my chin lifting my head so I was looking up at him.

"I said 'morning'" He growled.

"My response wasn't enough for you?" I turned back over facing away from him, the sheet back around me.

"Cleo" He voice was dangerous, He obviously wasn't pleased with my change overnight.

"Brandon" I mocked him pulling the sheet over my head, scared now.

"You immature little bitch." I hissed grabbing my shoulder roughly and turning me over pinning me into the bed a lot harder than he had ever.

"That was mean" I breathed the pain shocking my body

"Cleo, you do not want to anger me any further." His eyes glowed a bright red and he was right I didn't but I had to. I wasn't lying down anymore.

"Or what?" I challenged him

He kicked my legs open getting between them and without hesitation shoved himself inside me. It hurt beyond words and it felt like something had been torn. I gasped pressing my head back into the pillows squeezing my eyes shut. He kept going and the stinging from earlier had not subsided yet. I was thrashing around my hair sprawling around me.

"Arrogant slut" He groaned going harder and deeper. My shoulders were bruising already, I could feel it.

After he had finished he got off of me and out of the bed standing next to it he leant over and held my jaw tight.

"I expect obedience from you for the rest of the day, the crowning is tonight. You better fucking behave" He shoved my head back into the pillows as if discarding scraps.

"Fuck you" I groaned quietly my entire body pulsing with pain.

I waited till it had become less intense to get out of bed, Shower and get dressed. I wore a pair of black leggings and a baggy V-neck white long sleeved t-shirt, a thick red coat that sat just above my arse, the thick material fanning out slightly at the waist. I had it unbuttoned and the collar down, A puffy black scarf wrapped around my neck and a pair of suede brown ankle boots on my feet.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brandon asked walking up behind me, holding my elbows back slightly his nose stroking my neck

"I'm not going anywhere" I hissed

"Then why the elaborate outfit?" He asked pulling my arms back a little harder my shoulders hurting

"In case you wanted to go somewhere" I winced my upper body dropping

"Well I don't so take it all off and get onto the bed" He shoved me forwards.

I caught my balance and stood up glaring at him not touching my clothes.

"Do it yourself or I do it for you" He hissed flying his body at mine, my back collided with the wall.

"Get off so I can do it" I shoved him but he shoved me back before stepping away from me.

I slowly took everything off and left the clothes in a pile at my feet standing in front of him with my bra and panties still on.

"Everything..." He looked me over

"Brandon..." I was almost pleading as I look over his clothed figure. A simple white V-neck short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of dress pants.

"Take them off!" He boomed, I flinched.

Pussy. I thought to myself. I took them off and dropped them on the pile. He scanned my body with his eyes before pulling out his Iphone 4.

"Brandon! What are you doing?" I asked turning away from him

"I need a new wallpaper" He grinned grabbing my sore shoulder and turning me around.

"I will not let you take a photo of me naked." I hissed stepping away from him and going towards the bed to cover myself in the sheets.

"I already have plenty of you naked, You're asleep though. I want one of you awake and posing" He smirked watching my face change to shock and disgust

"You took photos of me while I was sleeping you sick-" He cut me off holding my throat tightly

"Watch the next words that slip out of that pretty little mouth baby" He taunted kissing my lips.

He grabbed a thick sharpie and pulled the sheet away from me pushing me onto my back writing something from my right shoulder across my breasts, stomach, hip and down my left thigh a little. I looked down and he had written "BRANDON'S!" across me like a banner.

"Are you serious?" I laughed a little

"I am. Now pose for me" He stepped back towering over the bed holding his phone in his hand

I didn't know what he wanted so I just laid on my back my right leg raised bent at the knee, My left arm resting near my head elbow bent and my palm facing upwards my index finger between my teeth. My right shoulder raised slightly with my arm resting at my side my hand caressing my leg. My hair a wavy mess sprawled around me.

"Perfect" He smirked a took the photo playing around on his phone for a moment before turning it to me showing me his lock screen it being me. I grabbing the sheet and pulled it up covering my body.

"Why did I just do that" I rolled over facing away from him

"Because you're my wife" The ring on my finger felt like it was burning me, a painful reminder.

I laid in bed for a long time wallowing in myself pity.

"Get dressed, Cleo. It's time" I knew what he meant. I slide out of the bed and was handed a dress on a hanger. I took it and walked into the bathroom getting a wet cloth and scrubbing his name off of me my skin raw and red now.

The dress was a simple cream gown with a light gold swirly floral pattern covering it. It was strapless with a heart shaped neck line the V dipping just under my breasts revealing cleavage but formally. It was tight around the breasts pushing them up along with the bra to help. And then flowed around my slim figure scraping against the floor. I tied my hair back in a neat bun my fringe parted in the middle strands framing my face. I opted for no make-up. Coming out of the bathroom and I was putting in my last diamond stud I saw Brandon was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a red tie. His blazer was button and a red handkerchief was in his pocket folded tightly and pointed.

"I'm ready" I slipped white leather pointed flats on and waited at the door.

He came up behind me one hand placed on my hip the other holding his phone in front of us.

"Memories" He smirked taking the photo as I stared at the camera un enthused.

The room was filled with well-dressed vampires and well but sluttly dressed humans. Some male now we had mixed in the girls school. Brandon and myself were standing in front of two thrones, solid gold with red cushioning.

"Goodbye normal life" I whispered to myself as we approached the chairs, both turned at the same time and slowly sat down. Straight faces and arms rested on the arm rests. A gold tiara was placed on my head while Brandon had a crown placed upon his.

"King Brandon Walker and Queen Cleo Walker" We both rose as a man in a suit bellowed out into the room our titles. People rose as we did all clapping and cheering. We turned and walked off the stage thing and snuck back off to our bedroom. Now being this important we were not going to be able to be left alone for very long.

Yay life...

I flopped back onto the bed holding my tiara to my head my dress puffing out around me. I shut my eyes and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Comment and vote.