Nami in the mm

Yella's pov
"Well at least she's 2 weeks, shit she could've been 2 months" I explained to Eric while Cube was laughing. Eazy was walking around trying to figure out how to react knowing that he gotten his best friend's sister pregnant. Eazy was 22 years old and Namiko was 16, despite their age differences, this nigga actually began to develop love for her even if that meant that Namiko was Jason's little sister. 

"How do I even know that baby is mine?" Eazy said.

 "You were her first, so there's no doubt that baby isn't yours." I replied.

Just as Eazy punched the wall, Jason walked in. "Aye man, don't be hitting my walls." Jason retorted. Eazy replied "My bad homie".

He just couldn't stop thinking about Nami. He figured out something was wrong she started to slow down smoking and drinking. Everyone knew that they were dating, everyone except Jason. Man that nigga would flip out if he found out that she was dating Eazy and pregnant. Namiko walked in the door and her eyes lit up when she saw Eric but then she noticed Jason sitting there and just ended up saying hey and making her way to the kitchen. 

"How was school today?" Jason asked her. "It was okay except I just found out that I have to take regents. They didn't even tell me in advance they just decided to tell us a week before! Ugh, I can't.Everything has been stressing me out lately." Namiko responded.

 "Nami, you good? you've been eating a lot more often, sleeping late, crying, mood swings, what's wrong?" Jason interrogated. 

Nami's pov

I can't tell him I'm pregnant he'll be mortified Namiko thought. "Nothing I'm fine it's just that time of the month" I laughed wearily.

 " Umm... you nasty as hell for telling me that. I have to go see some people for a second, I should be back in 20 minutes. If I'm not back, you know what to do." Jason said.

 "Jason, why do you have to keep slangin? This isn't what mom and dad would've have wanted." I hesitated to say. "Yeah well, when they died, I decided that I had to do what I had to do. If you want to keep a pretty roof over that pretty head of yours and stay looking fresh, then I need to do what I have to. Besides Cube and yella bouncing so I won't be alone, Aigh?"Jason explained. 

"Just promise me that whatever you do, you'll always come back home. Safe. I don't want to lose you too." I said tearing up a little bit"I promise." Jason hesitated to say. Once he left, a familiar face popped into the kitchen.

Eric walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me sloppy kiss. "I've missed you. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day." I told him in between kisses. Eric lifted me up on the counter and with one arm starts kissing me hella rough. He hasn't touched me since I told him about the baby. I was so wet for him, I took off his shirt and started leaving hickies all over his neck. 

"Fuck girl I missed your soft ass lips" Eazy said while pumping his fingers in and out me. I missed his ass so much. "Ugghhh daddyy" I moaned into his neck. My body began to shake as my moans filled the kitchen. As soon as I was about to cum I heard Jason's car in the drive way. He always fucking shit up ."Oh fuck E, Jason's home...Uughh fuck papi " I moaned as I reached my high. 

Right before Jason walked in, I ran my little ass back to the living room while Eric stayed in the kitchen. "Them niggas was rollin" Jason said laughing coming through the door with Yella and Cube right behind him. "Hell yeah man! Yo E you should've been there" said Cube cracking up looking through our fridge. 

"Don't drink my damn apple juice" I yelled. I pulled out my homework and asked Jason to help me with it. "What the fuck is a sin"? Jason asked. "Ion know nigga, that's why I asked you." I said. "Forget it I'll just use my notes." I told him going up to my room. "And DON'T TOUCH MY APPLE JUICE CUBE"! "Bye Felicia" Cube said mushing my head. I slapped his ass back.

Jason's pov
"Ayo E lemme holla at you for a second." I told him. "Wassup Jay"? He said . "We goin out Eve's After Dark tonight, you down"? I asked. "Hell yeah nigga, I'm all in". Eazy said. "My nigga". I said dappin Eazy. "Ayo, there better be some bitches cause I need some Pussy tonight" Cube said pouring Nami's apple juice.