Chapter Eleven

"CHAMPAIGN, COCAINE, GASOLINE! AND MOST THINGS IN BETWEEN!" The radio blasted from the speakers. The radio was turned up full blast. The joker was celebrating.

Joker was singing along, and running over every squirrel or animals in sight.
"This is great Harles! The plan is going perfectly!" Joker sighed happily. Harley smiled when she saw Joker smiling.
    "Say Mistah J, whaddya gonna do with tha' machine gun?" Harley asked. Joker soon enough turned around a corner and pulled into the lair.
    "C'mon and I'll show you!" Joker smiled. They both got out and went inside the building.
Joker went inside a room that Harley didn't notice before.
Joker sat down at a brown, old desk and pulled out some paper from one of the desk drawers.
      "We're going to take over Arkham Asylum." Joker said plainly. Then he showed the blue prints to Harley. It was absolutely terrifying. She didn't want to be killed during all of this. For all she knows he could be using her.
      "Mistah J, you would protect me during this? Right?" Harley asked. Joker smiled and nodded.
      "Of course my dear, I wouldn't want anything happening to you my little Harlequin." Joker smiled and out down his blue prints.