.31

"Get it back, now," Porcelain seethes, glaring over my shoulder at Lisanna.

"I can't just take it off her," I hiss back, my voice low as I hold Porcelain by her forearms.

"You can't but I can, and if you would let me go, I could be ripping it off of her now."

Although I'm holding her back, I've learned that there is no stopping an angry Porcelain. Play fighting with her, it's easy to pin her down but when she gets angry the game is over. Sometimes I can restrain her, sometimes I can't and this is one of those times where I can't. Especially since Lisanna has decided to open that big mouth of her hers.

"Are you angry sweetie," she taunts, from the corner of my eye I see her take a bold step forward. "I'm sorry your boyfriend gave me a t-shirt and bought me a bracelet. What has he given you?"

"Lisanna, I strongly advise you to shut up, because if she gets away from you I will not stop her," I say as calmly as possible, because she's starting to piss me off too.

"Let the dog off her leash, that bitch-"

I didn't have time to react before I am pushed back forcefully, and Porcelain is on top of Lisanna. She straddles the shorter girl's waist as she throws blow after blow to her face, and I find it scary how each one hits despite Lisanna's attempts to cover her face. But in the blink of an eye, the girls have rolled over causing Lisanna to come out on top. This doesn't sway Porcelain's rage at all as she continues land punch after punch. Somehow she gets her leg from underneath the smaller girl, and kicks her off of her body. My eyes grow wide as stands to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

As she looks at her hand, which now has both of their blood on it, Lisanna tries to stand to her feet. I move out of the way when Porcelain stomps toward her, wrapping her hand up in her hair as she literally drags her across the grass. Throwing the girl against the brick wall of the school, Porcelain kneels down close to her face and I go closer to listen to what she says.

"Fuck with me now," Porcelain growls, slapping her across the face. "Fuck with me now, you stupid bitch."

To my utter horror, Lisanna laughs right after and spits in her face. Drawing back, Porcelain lets go of her hair to wipe her face. Just when I think she's going to walk away, she reels her foot back and kicks Lisanna in the face.

My first thought is why has no one stopped this, so I look around and realise that although there is a crowd of people everyone looks scared. There are two security guards standing in the front of the crowd, and they even look afraid to approach the girls. But after Porcelain kicked her, we all know the fight is over and they move in instantly. She doesn't even flinch as one grabs her by the arms, and take her away to god knows where. The other picks up Lisanna, who looks like she's sleeping, and I finally notice that there actually squad cars on the street. Did everyone just sits and watch this, no one had any common sense to interfere?

"Are you okay," I hear, and I look to my left to see Landon.

"I have no idea what the hell just happened," I reply honestly.

"Well, I got a video if you wanna watch it."

Shaking my head, the corner of my lip turns up slightly as I laugh at him. That's not what I meant, but I'm glad that he made me laugh. I tell him that I'm good, and he shrugs as he walks away. Random people come up to me, trying to talk to me about the fight but I ignore them. Keeping my head down, I manoeuvre through the dwindling crowd of people to get to my truck. I toss my bag in the back seat as I sit in the front, and try to clear my head. Sighing, I weigh my out my options; I can either go to the police station to see Porcelain, or I could go to the hospital to check on Lisanna. After a couple of minutes of just sitting, I finally make a decision and pull out of the school parking lot.