Meeting Jacky

Croc doing push-ups in his sewer cell heard rapid footsteps. He got up thinking the guards were bring him food or something else and saw a girl. Gorgeous, average height and average weight, almost skin tight prison jumpsuit, heels, and cut purple hair, running almost slipping in the water. He knew who she was he had just never seen her before, guard chasing then tackling the girl. She thrashed and punched the guards in the throat, kicked them in the crotch with her heels.
'Damn..' He thought as if he could almost feel it himself, three guards tased the girl and pinned her to the ground. They threw into Croc's cell.
"See how tough you are after this, Princess." One of the officer's hissed as they slammed the door locked and shut.
"Assholes..." Jacky mumbled as her eyes adjusted to the dark. The water moved slightly, Jacky jumped and grabbed a metal pipe and looked around.
"Who's there. Show your face." She said hiding the slight tint of fear in her voice. Croc slammed his fist against the gated floor under her feet making her fall, she dropped the pipe and it rolled into the water.
Damn...
As Jacky went to get up, Croc burst from the water and tackled her, snarling and growling. His razor sharp teeth dripping in saliva. He snapped at her trying to bite at her throat or shoulders or somewhere to critically injure her.
Jacky struggled to keep him away from her by having her hands wrapped around his strong throat. She drove her shin into his crotch, he stiffen and fell over holding his baby maker hissing in pain.
Jacky dove into the water and retrieved her only weapon, Croc grabbed her only to be whacked in the face with the pipe, he fell over as he slipped into unconsciousness...