Ch. | 27

Eva's P.O.V.:
It was bleeding and it didn't stop. I had no idea what I just did. Oh. My. God. Did I used to do this? Is this my first time? Why did I do this? What am I going to do? Oh no I feel clueless😕 I have no idea what to do. I scram Jacobs name and he ran in with tears in his eyes. "What did u do Eva." he whispered coming by my side and crying his heart out. "I have no idea." I replied. He hugged me and I didn't let go. I didn't want to let go. I felt warm in his arms. I felt safe.

Jacob's P.O.V.:
I just want to kiss her. But I can't. That's so selfish of me. She doesn't even know me. I just can't. I hope we will get closer and maybe go back to how it was before? I don't know. I really hate this. This was all my fault. I asked her to come to the park with me. If I hadn't, none of this would have happened. She would still remember me, we would still be together, she would have remember everything. Even that night... I jut hate myself so much and I feel so bad. It's all my fucking fault and she doesn't even know that cuz she can't remember that day! All because of me. I don't think I've ever hated myself more than this. But I have to stay strong. For Eva. I can't let her see me like this. I'm just crying so much and I can't stop. I love her so much. But she doesn't love me. Omg I can't take this.

A/N: haha another cliffhangerrrrrr lmao I mean it's not that bad anyways😂 ok so ya ty for reading this and if you would give it a vote that would be great!

🙈Word count: 357 words 🙈

❤️25 votes= new chapter!❤️

💖Share this with your friends💖

🎀DM me if you need to talk🎀

🌹TYSM FOR 26K🌹

🦄Byyyyeeeee love yaaa🦄

🌸Comment "I'm at the beach even tho I'm not" if u read up to here lol😂😂😂. 🌸