Chapter 13 - Again (Edited)

Aaron Samuel

My hands become white from the tight grip I have on the steering wheel. I can't believe she got on my nerves that fast. It makes Sophia telling me that she doesn't want any type of relationship with me and that she hates, me make me boil.

I stepped on the gas and go to my usual bar, wanting to get drunk tonight. I was planning to have dinner with her and it turns out, those plan blew up in my face, not the way I predict it.

As soon as I get in the bar I find there the asshole who interrupt my make out session with Sophia last week. I plopped on the seat in front of him and pour the whiskey in a small glass with ice.

He raised his eyebrows seeming interested and I just closed my eyes let the alcohol take over me.

"What happen?" he questioned.

"Sophia" I gulped a big sip and he chuckled.

"You just lost a big deal because you prioritize making out with her and now you're pissed because of her. Regretting not taking the deal?" he smirked.

"I ditched her in the street" I said and Luke's eyes widen.

"What? Aaron you're crazy".

"She's the one who wanted that, I just granted her wish" I said simply and Luke started laughing.

"Aaron if you think she will crawl back to you, you're mistaken. She's Sophia Celastio, she doesn't give a fuck if the most handsome billionaire is hitting on her. Girls are all the same, wanting the fairytale romance. She believes in love, just like Rose so ditch her and find someone else" Luke said and sipped his drink.

"I've never found someone as interesting as her, she's quite handy" I said honestly.

"Let her be with Josh Curt, bet she will end up with him. Josh is-" I put my glass on the table angrily, the mention of that name makes my blood boil even more.

"Don't ever think about mentioning that fuckers name" I glared at Luke and he laughed.

"You're smitten by this girl aren't you?" he smirked but I stayed silent.

"Are you ready to take the risk?" Luke asked.

"I don't like her Hastington" I glared at him and then chugged my drink.

"You and Max are the same, but that moron is playing with my sister" Luke said as poured more whiskey in his glass.

"Let me tell you something, a girl like Sophia doesn't care about the guy's occupation or money Aaron. She once dated an ordinary guy and she's rich as hell" Luke said and that's when I remembered when she was flirting with the waiter.

"By the way, there are so many news about you and Sophia now" he slides his phone and I saw a picture of Sophia entering my car. I closed my eyes completely pissed because of her.

"Why is she so difficult?" That unconsciously went out from my mouth.

"She's always difficult Aaron" Luke sipped and suddenly Luke's phone rings, the caller ID is Mark. Why does he needs his lawyer? I raised my eyebrows and gave him the phone.

"Gotta go" I said and he nodded. He answered his phone and I walked out from the bar. I got inside my car and called Nelson.

"Send me Sophia Celastio's house address now" I ordered him. He found it easily since he sent me the adress quickly, I put it on my GPS and drove away.

If she wanted the nice way, let's do the nice way shall we? As I arrived, I tell the guards that I'm Sophia's boyfriend. They let me in after checking my car. Stopping in front of her mansion and knocked the door.

"Hello, Mr. Samuel. If you're looking for Mr. and Mrs. Celastio they're in UK right now" the maid said.

"I'm looking for Sophia" I said and she let me in.

"Sophia is upstairs, I'll call-".

"Just tell me which room" I turned to her.

"Third door on the right sir" she said and I nodded. Making my way upstairs to find the third door. I knock a couple of times but there's no answer. I push the knob and walked inside.

Her room's wallpaper is soft pink and it reflects her very well. I looked around her room and everything is in place, so tidy and neat. I heard the shower running, she must be in there.

I looked at the photos that hang on her room one by one. My eyes widen looking at one photo, I can't believe what I am seeing.

Suddenly her bathroom door opened, she walks out with a piece of towel wrapping around her body. Her eyes widen as she sees me in her room, but immediately they turn cold.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out from my house" she glared and pointing the door. I walk to her, she's still giving me a cold stare.

"I'm sorry baby I was not on my right mind earlier" I said sweetly.

"It's okay if you hate me, I'm good". Oh crap my eyes were distract by her soft milky skin and her long legs.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes asshole and get out" she said coldly and I stare into her brown eyes. I smirked and pulled her chin.

I kissed her and she pushes me with one hand since the other is holding her towel. I take this advantage to pulled her waist closing the gap between us.

"Bastard" she hissed. I picked her up, circling her legs around me. I start to kiss he, she wrapps her arms around my neck and starts kissing me back hungrily. That made me take her to her bed.

"Shit" I cursed as I feel her bare back with my hands, she moaned. That is not helping either, I want more.

She flipped me so now she's on top of me and starts to trail kisses on my neck. I'm really enjoying this, right now. Suddenly she stopped, my eyes widen. She gets off from the bed and leaves me hanging again.

She walks to the bathroom and smirks at me before closing the door.

Such a freaking tease!

She walks out from the bathroom with her black shorts and grey tank top. I can't help but check her out as she walks towards me.

"What do you want?" she asks, crossing her arms in front of her and giving me a deadly stare.

"Let's have dinner".

"I already ate, I was starving when I walked out from your car" she snapped.

"Let's have a dessert then" I smirked at her. She starts walking towards my and stops just in front of me and leaned to my face.

"Why so tense Mr. Samuel?" I hadn't realised that. She leaned to my lips but not touching them.

This is torture!

She trails her index finger from my cheek and slowly going down to my chest. She sits on my lap and looked into my eyes.

"What do you actually want from me Aaron? What do you really want from me?" she leaned to my ear and whispered, kissing my earlobe on the way.

"You" I close my eyes completely holding my hormones and my little friend there. I like the feeling she gives me when she's controlling me.

"After using me, you will throw me away like the others and I don't want that handsome" she said and then gives me a peck on the lips. She winks at me and stands up from my lap.

"I'm tired Aaron, I want to sleep so please make your way out" she said with a cold tone. I can't believe that she just teased me again.

I clenched my fist and...