RUINS

And all of the voices inside of my mind will never be silent, until I can find a way to let go of what we left behind.

KISA REYES WAS ONLY A TEEN WHEN IT ALL HAPPENED.

She never asked for her powers, she never asked to have her family ripped away from her, she never asked to become The Quake.

But he didn't care. The laughing maniac wanted her on his team, he wanted her to work for him. And whatever Joker wants, the Joker gets.

Involved in numerous of his infamous crimes throughout Gotham City, it all came to an end. Sure, The Quake was a very powerful weapon to him, but his freedom meant more to him. Leaving her behind, Kisa was thrown into a maximum security prison cell.

Everyone saw her as a super villain, an evil freak. Just like him. But she wasn't. She wasn't like the Joker, she hated him. She wanted nothing more but to get revenge.

And Amanda Waller knew that very well.

Allowing her vengeance to blind her, Kisa Reyes joins a group, better said a squad, of other villains.

But to her surprise, she finds more than what she bargained for. Better said, finds someone.

or

in which she doesn't care about the mission, she cares about her vengeance.

EVENTUAL RICK FLAG X OC

P L A Y L I S T

| i. R U I N S - ryder |
ii. JUNGLE - x ambassadors | iii. GOLD - imagine dragons | iv. YOU DON'T OWN ME (CANDYLAND REMIX) - g eazy | v. DEEP END - ruelle | vi. I RAN - hidden citizens | vii. CONTROL - halsey | viii. SOAP - melanie martinez | ix. BLOODSTREAM - transviolet

C A S T

seychelle gabirel as kisa 'the quake' reyes
suicide squad cast as their characters

________

I just, I HAD TOO.

It's coming soon bc I have yet to watch the movie but I've read a couple of spoilers so why noT publish now???

to make something clear, Joker basically kidnapping Kisa was legit just for work purposes, he does not and did never have romantic feelings for her (I don't he's capable of even having them bUT yeah) he wanted her powers to his advantage.

OH AND HER POWERS ARE IDENTICAL TO DAISY JOHNSON'S FROM AGENTS OF SHIELD, (ty to my bff for giving me that idea)

also kisa is now an adult, she spent years under joker's orders.

anyways I hope y'all like it so far