The End

Reborn woke up on his bed and heard a knock.

"Come in."

"Master Reborn breakfast is ready." The maid said and left.

Reborn went to take a quick shower and wore his usual suit. Then he headed towards the dining room. All the Guardians was there waiting for him... all of them looking glum. Reborn sat down on his seat and all of them sat in silence.

"U-umm Master Decimo s-said t-that y-you g-guys c-could eat w-without h-h-him because h-he s-still ha-had work to d-do." The new shy maid said with a huge blush on her face due to embarrassment. Everyone on their seats was frozen. Tsuna said they could eat... but he was dead so how?

"Are you playing your games here? If so-" Hibari said but was cut off.

"What d-do you m-mean Master H-Hibari?" The maid stuttered and looked scared.

"Look here, Juudaime is dead so how is it that he can eat when
he is dead?" Gokudera said pissed off. "U-um I j-just s-saw M-Master D-Decimo a-at h-his o-office doing his p-paperwork." The maid said.

Reborn immediately pinched his himself to see if he was dreaming again. Everyone did the same and they all felt pain and it was real....

The maid shrieked as everyone in the room except her bolted out of the room and headed to the one place where Tsuna is...

His office.

💓

Tsuna sighed as he was doing his endless paperwork. Why can't he just burn them all? Important or not, this is getting ridiculous!

One was a marriage proposal that he would obviously decline. And alot of them were bills because of destruction from his Guardians, and fan letters! How did it even get here when he told Gokudera to separate them!

Tsuna again sighed as he banged his head on his table. He took the tea cup the new maid gave him and sipped. He sighed again... how many times did he sigh again?

He sipped his tea again forgetting about the stacks of paper he had on his table. Unaware of his Intuition telling him to get up and run away.

💓

The group barged in the office not minding if the poor innocent door broke.. and saw Tsuna sipping tea.

"WHAT THE-?!" Tsuna looked at them in shock.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS NOT TO BARGE IN AND BREAK THE POOR DOOR?!"

The Guardians and Reborn just looked at him with tears threatening to fall.. well except for Mukuro, Hibari, and Reborn.

"ARE YOU GUYS LISTENI- Wait!"

Too late.

The Guardians lunged at him and Tsuna's teacup went flying and landed on his table without spilling tea... now how did that happen?

The Guardians, except Hibari and Mukuro, dog piled on him crying. Reborn was leaning on a wall with his fedora hiding his eyes so no one would see the tears finally threatening to fall...

Tsuna never knew why his Guardians acted that way, but he just let it be as his Guardians were crying their hearts out... well Hibari and Mukuro wasn't but they just stayed there in silence.

"Uh did you guys eat breakfast yet? I'm pretty sure you guys are hungry....?" Tsuna asked and laughed a little bit.

Everyone shook their heads indicating no.

"Go ahead to the dining room, I'm going to finish my paperwork." Tsuna said and stood up to go back to his chair.

But he was suddenly placed on someones shoulder like a sac. "Hey! Reborn wha- let me down!" Tsuna said and struggled while punching Reborn's back, but not hard though.

"Tsuna a mafia boss needs to be healthy, do I need to tortu-tutor you again?" Reborn said and started walking out of the office. "But a mafia boss also needs to his work so let me down!" Tsuna said and started to struggle again. "True but he needs to be healthy, and your Guardians won't let you skip any meal anyway." Reborn said and smirked. His Guardians all nodded in unison... yes even Hibari and Mukuro.

"And I know you like being carried by me don't you?" Reborn said in a seductive tone and Tsuna's face grew hot and his face was red.

"It's not like I like it you idiot! L-let m-me down!" Tsuna said face still red.

"Ah~ being a Tsundere I see." Reborn said and smirked.

"S-shut up! F-fine y-you win i'll eat breakfast s-so please let me down!" Tsuna pleaded.

"No. I'm pretty sure once I put you down you will run away so.... you will eat while you are in my lap." Reborn bluntly said and smirked again when he saw Tsuna's face turn red again.

"WHAT?! No! Let me go! I promise I won't run away!" Tsuna said and struggled even more.

Tsuna's Guardians were hust following with a small hint of red on their face. And the they ate while Tsuna was on Reborn's lap....

Meanwhile in another Universe

"R27 FANS REJOICE!" Fangirl 1 said and took her fist in the air.

"REJOICE!" The rest of the R27 army of fangirls did the same as Fangirl 1.

Back to KHR

The maids just watched with nosebleeding as Tsuna was being fed food with a red face and Reborn was just feeding him....

Well most of the maids were already fantasizing stuff that Reborn as a Seme was doing and Tsuna as the Uke......

And lets just say the Author wasn't perverted enough to put MATURE CONTENT in this story.

Or is she? Dun dun dun!

Okay guys I just couldn't leave Tsuna dead.... I know you guys know the feeling of not wanting someone dead in a show but is killed.