Just Hanging Out With Friends (Blood Moon Ball Part 1)

Today was a unusual day for y/n and Marco and Star but lets start out at the beginning.

It was a Friday afternoon (aka blood moon ball night) and everyone was heading home except for me,star & Marco we had lockers beside each other I was also good friends with Marcos "crush" Jackie Lenn Thomas and stars "crush" Oscar cause I was interested in skateboarding , sports & music. 

Star , Marco & I were walking home from school when a hellish like carriage came in front of us making me and Marco a little but frightened until a light purplish guy with 2 horns like the devil and 3 eyes in a tuxedo came walking towards us.

Tom: Hey Star I'm here to take you to the blood moon ball and who are your ..... friends?.

Star: Well I'm not going to the ball with you so screw that idea and if you "really" wanted to know this is y/n and Marco.

Y/N & Marco us surely shook Tom's hand and Y/N smiled at him.

Marco than touches y/n and star's shoulders and asked them if he can talk to them for a bit

Y/N: Can you excuse us for just a minute Tom ? 

Tom: Sure but make it quick.

Marco:  *whispers to y/n & star * I don't trust this guy maybe we should go with you.

Star: *whispers to marco* if Tom wants me to go for one night than I guess I'll go but I'll make sure that he doesn't kiss me or anything .

Y/N : *whispers to Marco and star* but maybe we should go to just to keep you safe from Tom who knows what powers that demon may have.

Star: *whispers back to them* I'm fine I can handle a demon you guys don't have to look out for me I can handle myself.

Star: Ok Tom I'll go to the dance JUST ONCE there will be no kissing or anything related to that got it? 

Tom: Got it when your ready to go just toll this bell... Whoops *giggles* almost forgot the little hammer I hope I see you there.

Star had a worried look on her face having no idea what she just did or what just happened. The 3 kids continued going to star and Marcos house for their fun to begin but trying to get the Tom memory out of their heads.

A/N hope you enjoyed this first chapter of my svtfoe story this is an original story but some of the lines for the story are from season 1 episode 8 Blood Moon Ball from the series hope you enjoyed bye!! 😀😀