Small Kittens

It was in the middle of the day and Reisi Munakata had just gotten a small neko who was rather..afraid of red bean paste as he found out, and had him in his coat pocket while he was walking to his friend's house. His friend, Mikoto Suoh, had also gotten a neko recently as well and seemed to be rather sweet and often tried to help him. Once Reisi was there, he just let himself in since he knew his friend was expecting him--although when he went inside, he almost stepped on something small, noticing it was Misaki, Mikoto's little neko.
The small neko greeted him and then tried to climb up his pants leg when he smelled something and saw a tail peeking out of a coat pocket, but Mikoto came over and picked him up. Him and his friend exchanged silent hellos and then went to the couch, sitting down on it while letting out sighs in unison as Saruhiko, Reisi's neko, peeked out of the coat pocket. Once Misaki noticed the neko looking at him, he seemed to flip out from the sudden surprise before then, after almost a minute, went over to the taller neko and patted his face. The black haired neko seemed amused before pulling the ginger haired one into the coat pocket with him.

Later, Mikoto and Reisi actually lost track of their nekos in the house after giving them a bath and giving them both new clothing since it seemed Misaki decided to play a game of hide and seek. Mikoto was definitely becoming annoyed and Reisi only became amused at the annoyance on his friend's face. After a while, Reisi called for his friend when he found them, and when Mikoto came over, he saw the two nekos curled up near each other while they slept. They both actually smiled before leaving the room to give them some privacy to sleep since no one liked being watched as they slept.