Other Animals that can Kill Cats Besides Foxes and Badgers

"Is that... Fox I smell?" Rainpaw's eyes widened. She was all alone and didn't know any fighting moves!!!! How would she survive this way-too-common-in-fanfiction beast?!!!!!!!

Aight. So. Literally any fanfiction what happens is "suddenly a rancid smell hit Rainpaw's nose. Oh no..... Fox!!"

There are tooonnsssss of animals that would love to sink their teeth into a kit or even a small warrior besides a fox or a badger.

First off, we've got birds of prey. They'd loooveeee them a good little kit to snack on. Hawks, Eagles, herons, kestrels, and many more. I'd also imagine that an owl wouldn't mind to carry off a tiny little kitten, but they wouldn't go for something as big as an apprentice. They tend to hunt in open spaces, so water clans and moor clans are at a much greater risk for giant bird attacks, especially the latter. Herons are prominently a water Hunter, but eagles also enjoy fish. And kits. Some carnivorous birds though, such vultures and crows, are scavengers rather than hunters, so they'll steal other kills or eat the leftovers, so keep that in mind when picking your next dramatic scene.

Next we have beavers, otters, rats, stoats, and weasels. Beavers are actually mentioned in the books, and they literally overpower a patrol of six and kill one of them (rip Raintail I think your name was). There's also rats, but they can be killed and actually eaten, though can sometimes cause sickness, as seen with ShadowClan.

A close relative to the beaver, wild otters can also be pretty aggressive, especially if you've unknowingly come near their den. Beavers and otters both are both semi-aquatic, so they'd pop up near rivers, streams, creeks, etc. Stoats are little mean things, and primarily hunt prey that are bigger than them, specifically rabbits. They, along with weasels, are very cunning, quick, and nimble. If they were feeling daring enough, they jump onto a cat's back and bite at their neck. They too would not mind a kit for dinner. Stoats, however, are smaller and don't weight much, so if a cat were to get a good grip, stoats are as good as dead.

I would include raccoons to this list since they're especially aggressive, especially when it comes to food, but they don't occur naturally outside of North America. As I've stated wayyy back a long time ago, warriors (the original arc at least) is set in England. But whatever if you want raccoons throw them in, they're better than a stupid fox. They're really aggressive and can carry rabies so if you want some disease drama you can always have rabies instead of Greencough. Though, there really isn't a cure for rabies outside of the human created cute, which won't work unless administered shortly after contracting the virus. Sorry I'm going off on a tangent, because diseases from other animals harming the cats is never even mentioned, the closest we've got is probably... Maybe Longtail being blinded by that rabbit..? Wild animals are dirty. No cat ever gets avian flu, or leptospirosis or lime disease or anything. So. Whatever.
Tldr; raccoons can carry rabies but it doesn't really matter because this is fiction.

Lastly, we have snakes. They can swallow a kit whole. They can bite adult cats and kill them with venom. These, too, can be killed fairly easily but with a very very very high risk of dying in the process. It can be done though, as seen with everyone's favorite Ravenpaw babe.

So this is barely scratching the surface of cat murderers. There are wayyy more, but I'm not going to do all your work for you lol. Sorry if I went on too many tangents.