Chapter 5

At the cold response, Sinbad simply shrugged it off and instead gave the beauty his signature smile. She didn't bat an eye and instead continued on eating like he wasn't even there. A stubborn one huh.

But he was determined to make this woman crack and fall for him. Then once she uttered the words 'I love you', he would outright break up with her. It was a nasty revenge he admits, but the way she smirked at him, ticked him off. Also let's not forget how she drove away his mistresses. So he was definitely gonna make her pay.

You glanced at Sin who was still grinning at you like a creep. He was definitely onto something and you were worried that he figured out it was actually you. But you kept a straight face hoping that you don't burst out laughing. You weren't the best liar, in fact people always could tell whenever you fibbed. A Cheshire smile would form on your lips and your eyes scattered around, it was an awful obvious indicator.

But your attention was on eating this dark brown sweet called chocolate. It was delicious, you've heard about it but never ate some since they were crazy expensive and hard to come by. Well only once but it was the actual cocoa bean that's it made of, and it tasted bitter. You heard cocoa beans had great vitamins and minerals to help your body and are great antidepressants. No wonder why, because these were so delicious with the added sugar and milk. "I can be happy eating these every day" you thought as you munched another chocolate. You thought over the possibility of persuading Sin to deliver packages of cocoa beans for your clinic. You know for herbs and medicine purposes of course....

"You like chocolate?" Sin purred and he swiped away the chocolate stain on your lips. Then he licked his finger while keeping his golden eyes on you.

'Okay... that was completely unsanitary', you thought. Then you realized what he was doing. He was trying to seduce you. You recognized the tricks when you were younger. Actually, when Sin still thought you were a boy, he took you under his wing and "taught" you how to sweep off a lady into giving you treats. He was such a philanderer but darn smart.

You wondered why he was doing this but came into the conclusion that he might still be angry at you for shooing away his flock of girls. Well then, let's play fire with fire. You turned to him and gave him a sly grin.

"I do. And other sweet things..." you said while licking your lips. You stood up in front of him and slowly shoved a chocolate in his mouth.

"Don't you?" You seductively whispered in his ear. Then a phenomena happened, Sin turned red from head to toe. "That's how the apprentice surpasses the mentor", you thought as you laughed under your breath.

~
Meanwhile

"Shouldn't we stop this?" Spartos whispered. He peeked at the spectacle and was even blushing himself from (Y/N)'s daring move. It was like seeing two Sinbads honestly.

"Of course NOT!" Pisti and Yam shouted together.

"Instead we'll watch them from afar." Ja'far said with a glint in his eye.

"Isn't that called spying and an invasion of their privacy?" Spartos asked nervously in his shiny silver armor.

"Phhst it ain't spying! That's such a strong word. Let's say it's observing!" Sharrkan told him while smacking his shoulders reassuringly. And Masmur bobbed his head in agreement.

However, Hinahoh and drakon left the party soon because they had to tuck in for the night with their family. Although they told the rest to update them on the juicy details.

~

"I was not expecting that", Sin thought. He couldn't believe that some girl made him blush. It was usually the other way around!

"Alright I surrender. What's your name?" Sin chuckled and held out his hands.

Crap you forgot about your "fake" identity.

"...Its Sage." You smoothly said.

"Well Sage do want to go somewhere more private." He made sure to the emphasize on the word private while he glared at the generals right behind Sage. They quickly averted their gaze and whistled.

"Not unless you bring some chocolates and Sake."

"It's a deal."

~

"You know you could kinda of remind me of a good friend." He slurred out. After five drinks, Sin was a drunkard; he even had that look, glassy eyes and pink tinted cheeks. However, you still were in your eighth drink and 30th chocolate (you were thinking you might have an addiction). You only felt slightly fuzzy.

It was funny seeing a drunk Sinbad. He kept rambling about random stuff and how he wanted to rule the land of candy? It was adorable. You both were mostly talking and you tried to steer away questions about yourself in hopes he wouldn't figured out it was you.

"Oh really?" You thought about Ja'far and couldn't see the resemblance between you and him. But oh well.

"Yeah she is a great friend."

Then it's Yam?

"How so?" You asked, getting curious.

"Well she's fierce, annoying and blunt. Clumsy too. But caring, a little too much and... I had her by my side the longest time but we grew apart until we met once again. I'm glad I got to see my best companion again. Her name's (Y/N). Actually where the heck is she?!"

You felt surprised at the sincere answer and couldn't help but be speechless. Then a warm feeling of gratitude went through you. It was strange though, it felt like a thousand bees were swirling in your stomach but that may be the chocolate speaking.

You shook away the feeling by downing the drink. Then you decided to give in for your identity. He was drunk anyway, so he wouldn't be as angry for the stunt you pulled.

"She's actually right here."

"Wh-what?"

You pulled the mask away which you were glad for because it was beginning to get itchy. And coughed to make your voice in its deeper tone. Then like a magician, you said ta-da!

To be continued....

"Wait (Y/N) you're actually a girl?"

You kicked him in the shin.

"What do you mean I'm a girl?! We already concluded that years ago!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hehe I'm back for now... I'm probably going to update at least every three weeks or so. Btw I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't great, to be totally honest I had an idea but I completely got distracted then got sluggish about it.

I also had a weird craving for chocolate if you hadn't noticed in this chapter. ;)

Tell me if you liked this story by leaving a comment ^_^)/
Or press down that vote button ➡ (⭐)

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi.