❀ the club

[ lowercase intended for aesthetic feel ]

i. foreword

this community is open only for:
❀ those whose profile is aesthetic; or
❀ those who are major aesthetic enthusiasts.

we only promote stories with aesthetic covers and whose authors are part of the club. we will also be handing out stickers that can be applied with photo editing apps. (e.g. PicsArt)

ii. being part of the club

nowadays, the club is very busy accepting requests. we have dozens of requests to handle each day.

because of this, we have decided to put up two indiscriminate divisions of the club: the elite and the aesclubber.

there's a difference, though not really large.

• an elite is a verified member of the aesclub, while an aesclubber is a person who is still in the pending requests.

you do not need our permission to be an aesclubber, but to be an elite, you need to be verified and in the list. everyone can be an elitist!

for more information, please do not hesitate to drop a comment here!

iii. promotions

we will be organizing our promotions and our reading lists very soon!

iv. dates to remember

we will be accepting twenty (20) reservations for december 10-11.

• at december 20, the aesclub will, once again, be active. we will start accepting another batch of fifty elites.

• unfortunately, we will close again at january 15 to limit members.

please do not hesitate to ask! athena (wreathed) will reply to it as soon as possible!