1.1

Smut Chapter

Harry pulled down Louis' pants and underwear and licked a fat stripe up Louis' cock.

"Fuck Haz you're so beautiful" Louis groaned

Harry took Louis' tip in his mouths me suck light before sinking his mouth down on Louis' fat cock.

Louis grabbed a fist full of Harry's hair and pulled causing Harry to whimper slightly.

Harry pulled off for a moment only to grin and say "are you enjoying this, daddy?"

"Yes baby, daddy is enjoying this so much" Louis groaned in response.

Harry continued to suck Louis' cock while Louis let out soft moans.

"Shit baby, nearly there are you going to let daddy come on your face?" Louis groaned.

Harry pulled off with a pop and nodded eagerly.

Harry moved back slightly and closed his eyes while Louis jerked his cock.

Louis let out a high pitched moan and came creamy stripes across Harry's face.

" You look so beautiful like this, princess" He said before taking a photo of Harry and rushing to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper to wipe Harry off with.

Not long after they fell asleep in each others arms without a care in the world.

________________________________________

A/N: another smut chapter oops!

I hope you guys aren't getting bored with the story...

Also I saw suicide squad twice and it was amazing!

Oh and I added daddy kink because you guys wanted me too!

As always thank you for reading

Tell me what you thought of the chapter here 💖