Cloaked Man Aren't No Gentleman.

You take about 30 more minutes in the store, due to the weapon polishers catching your eyes. Your precious Hammer needed this! Upon finally leaving the store, poor Chopper was sweating, his fur was soaked and he couldn't stop panting due to the heat.

"It's hot out here, [f/n]..." he complains timidly, his body starting to go limp from dehydration.

"I'll get you some water. Stay here." You order him as you rush over to a food stand, only ordering a barrel of water and bringing it back to Chopper. You let him lay down on the ground as you scoop up handfuls of water and drop it on him as he drinks some more out of a bowl you poured for him.

"[f/n], you could be a doctor." Chopper beamed as he looked up at you, causing you to giggle a bit.

"I'm not at all doctor material, Chopper. That's your scene. I'm just the Ships Observer."

"Y-Yeah, if you were a doctor, they wouldn't have let me join." Chopper joked but almost sounds upset by the thought so you decide to run your hand through his fur. About to reassure him until a voice breaks into yours, causing all the hairs on your neck to stand.

"So you're here..." The voice mutters before taking your wrist and pulling you up. "I'm glad you showed up, I was beginning to get impatient."

You swung your head around to glare at whoever thought they could lay their hands on you, only spotting...oh that's right, the cloaked man again.

"We've got a little date, come with me." He grumbles, making it seem like you had the choice. Of course you don't. His strong grip wasn't loosening on your wrist in the slightest and so you decide to do the child's game and press your feet into the ground beneath you as hard as you can to try not to move another step. It was effective, though. Well, almost. You hadn't taken another step since that but instead your feet dragging along the ground, completely ruining your shoes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I can't leave my friend in this heat!" You yell out to the man who completely blanks you so, Plan B.

Your eyes travel down the mans figure, focusing your gaze on his legs. And, found a target. Swiftly, you kick your leg up, in between his legs as hard and fast as you can, connecting with his privates. Spot on. The poor guy instantly collapses to the floor, releasing your wrist as he held his injury.

"WHAT THE HELL, LADY?!"

"What's your business with me?" You retort, surely your glare could burn a hole through his face.

*****************************