Chapter 1

"Yah!!Ppali or we're going to be late..Do you want to be scolded for the first day?!" Sowon commanded as she was the eldest of the group of girls.

"Unnie,What time is it??"Umji asked while rubbing her eyes
Yuju who was curious opened her phone and yelped

"Yah!!It's almost 9!!"

"What?!!"

They rushed around the house,making the actual calm peace house turned into the busy one.

It took some times before one of them finally realized that Sowon has gone.

"Where's Sowon unnie??"Yuju asked
"I saw her going out already."said Eunha innocently and sipped her tea

Sowon's POV:
I was mad at them since they didn't want to wake up.After Yuju said that it was almost 9,I was so frustated that I went out first and waited for them in the car.

After the six of us were gathered,they kept on asking me what was the problem.I ignored them as much as I can and remained silent.

It's 5 minutes before school bell.We quickly headed to the principal office and we were given the schedule and our class location.

The pricipal called her assistant to assist us to our class

She knocked the door of the class and let us in then she left us.

Soon the teacher introduced us to the class..

Some was whispering and some with the'Who are them'look

But I saw some boys just ignored and only one of them looked at us..

He looked at me and I was startled so looked away instantly

--Skip--
Recess Time

I was still mad at them so I went out directly,ignoring them and headed to the canteen alone

But wait,I was new how can I know where the canteen was!!Yes!!I was lost!!I was not sure where I was.

But considering by its design,it was just like an abandoned place.Someone tapped my shoulder and I was startled.

"Hey..what are you doing here??This is an abondon area.How can you get here?!"the bot from earlier questioned.

"I..I'm not s..sure but I was going to the canteen and I get lost because I'm new..."

Stupid me.Why the hell did I stutter?!

"Ooo..Btw what's your name and Hi! I'm Jin!I saw that you're not feel so good when you entered the class"

"Umm...well my name is Sowon...I was just mad with some of my friends because of them I was almost late.."

"Oh I see...Come let's go!!Its a bit scary here"

He pulled my wrist and let me go when we arrived at the canteen

"Bye!I'll join my friend!!"He waved at me and I did the same
--------------------------------------

[Edited]

How was it??It's my first writing hope you enjoy and do vote^^