Chapter 7 , "Fun at the ball..."

The music continued and Antonia was still on cloud nine. She was dancing with Terry, with the boy she thought about every second of everyday. She was comfortable in his arms, she felt warm and in security.

Nina was crying in the ladies' room for a minute, then she remembered what Fiona told her; she already had Terry, she was Terry's girlfriend...she already had him.

"Terry is with me... and I love him, she said to herself and I'm going to go get him when she's done dancing with him...I couldn't say no in front of all those people...but ... I just feel so ridiculous! Terry...at leas he told her to ask me...and that obnoxious boy poisoning my mind! Why did I listen to him? Let me go back to the party..." She said talking to herself.

Nina went back to the ball room and the waltz had just finished.

- You're just in time, said Neil, the dance is over

- Leave me alone, all right? Said Nina walking away from him

Terry and Antonia were looking at each other when the dance ended..

- Thank you so much Terry, you don't know how happy you made me..., said Antonia

- I'm glad I could help, said Terry smiling

They looked at each other for a little while.

- I think I'm going to go see Nina, said Terry

- Of course, said Antonia, I'll see you later

- All right...

Terry walked, looking for Nina with his eyes. He finally saw her with Neil. She looked annoyed. She smiled when she saw Terry.

- Baby, said Terry, is everything ok?

- I'm fine, now that you're here honey, she said

- You want to breathe a little fresh air? He asked

- Yes, please

They walked to the back of the room where there was a door opened leading to the garden. They went outside and they walked to the gazebo where they were some benches. They sat down and Terry hugged her.

- I'm sorry baby, said Terry, I know you were put on the spot...

- I couldn't say no, said Nina

- I know baby...

- You put the decision on me...

- I wanted you to be ok with it