I sigh and close the door behind me. I turn off the lights in the living room and sit down on the couch, turning on the radio. I take off my heels and then slide down my bodysuit...only into my bra and panties. I lay down, pulling one of her blankets over me and turn to face the wall. Well this sucks....

*12:23*

I wake up, thinking about her and some other kinky things. I woke up horny again, wanting to be "loved" by my girlfreind's tongue. She always has this effect on me and its so hard to fight it when my pussy is constantly jumping up and down in my panties. I reach down, sticking two fingers inside to relieve myself of suspense. Poking and rubbing my clit sends tingles up my body, feeling so wonderful that I can't stop patting. My mouth opens as I tilt my head back to the arm rest, moaning and breathing quietly. I opened my legs further and further as my arousal increases on this poor couch. I imitated Chris grabbing my neck, causing me to gasp out from my own hand. My other fingers shoved deeply into my hole making my buck my hips and moan a little louder. I wanted to feel her anger and frustration....the anticipation was consuming me.

*Lights suddenly come on*

"Baby? I look up over the couch

"What are you doing" She says calmly

"Nothing" I say feeling ashamed

"What do you want? Huh? She comes up to me on the couch

"I want you to forgive me..."

"Why? When your just gonna accuse me again of dumb shit"

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again"

"Mhm...just be quiet down here" she begins to walk away

"Can you stay with me?

"No"

"Please babe"

"No"

"Please I want you here"

"And why is that? She turns around

"I miss you alot"

She stops and turns off the lights, coming back over to me.

"Get up" she demands

I obey and stand up from the couch, watching her sit down in my spot. She quickly pulls me down on to her lap backwards.

"Dance for me" she demands

I use her knees to lift up and stroke against her lower body just like the stripper did. I bended over arching my back as my ass wobbled in front of her. Her hands gripped down on my panties while the other smack across one of my cheeks.

"Turn around to me"

I stop and face her.

"Keep going, I didn't tell you to stop"

I continue my movements on top of her, feeling her breath increase on my chest.

"You got me excited now" she cups my breast

"I just want you to forgive me"

"Mmmhm, but what were you doing down here? she grips my neck and make her way into my underwear

"Nothing--" I melt in her arms

"Lying" She starts rubbing down there

"I wanted you" I breathe

"I know. Ride my fingers" her grip tightens

"Okay" I say sitting fully down on her fingers. I begin moving my hips, feeling her fingers move inside me. All I can hear and feel were my juices being patted down as she gripped tightly around my neck.

"Fuckk yess" I cry out

"I said ride them" She says

To please her, I begin to bounce on her, which was a bad idea for me because her fingers dug deeper.

"Shit!....fuck" my pace slowed down again

She had enough, angrily turning me around on her, holding down my body and starts fucking me mercilessly with her fingers.

"Ahhh babyyyyy yessss, oh my goddd yesss! She gripped my neck again. I had no escape from her. She held me down roughly on top of her, whispering angrily in my ear and giving me a dozen hickies. Babe finally came through💕😌💦😻🙌

================================
Hey😍 Thank you to the people for voting on my chapters. *hugs*
And I hope you all enjoy this part as well.