Chapter 1

Zinari's POV

I was woken up by the screams of girls. I rubbed my eyes and went to the terrace to see what's happening. "what is going on here?" There is a huge crowd of people outside and I saw a big van with some boys in it. Are they too popular to have a huge crowd in this street?? The girls were screaming some names I didn't know. As the van entered the garage, the maids closed the gates and the guards pushed away those sasaeng fans. Tss, why don't they give them privacy -_- I'm not familiar with that boy band tho, since I'm focusing with my studies. But I heard "EXO" from the crowd, I guess that's their name.

The crowd started to fade away and so I went inside, opened my laptop and search for EXO. Okay great, so are you saying that those boys inside the van that is now in the next door is EXO? I'm living next door with a popular boy group? Seriously??
I watched their music videos and they were nice. I was watching their music video; Growl when my father called me.

"Zinari!" My father shouted, I quickly went downstairs and saw my stepfather sitting on the couch watching basketball.

"Buy me 5 bottles of beers from the supermarket."

"But appa, it's still morning, you didn't eat breakfast yet."

"Are you complaining?!" He shouted while getting up. I suddenly felt terrified, here we go again. He quickly went towards me and pulled my hair, i let out a gasp by the sudden action. "I said, buy me 5 bottles of beer. You don't have the right to complain!" He shouted on my ear and pushed me to the other side of the room causing me to hit the wall. "Y-yes appa..." I breathed heavily trying to keep my tears back from falling. I always experience this since my mom left me to work in Canada. She left me with my stepfather. I slowly went upstairs still recovering from what happened. I get my jacket on and fixed my hair, trying to forget the problems, pretending that everything is fine.  I went downstairs and found dad sitting again on his couch, like nothing happened. I went outside and closed the door, a cold breeze slapped my face that gave me goosebumps.

I walked towards the big house beside our house where the EXO band was. Out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered my mother who was loving and taking care of me. Maybe because of what happened earlier, I realized there's no one to defend and protect me

I cried on my knees.

"Why do you have to leave me mom Why didn't you let me come with you?" I cried.

Then someone touched my shoulders "It's okay."

I quickly turned around and looked up.

"Annyeong, I'm from EXO." the stranger smiled.

I quickly get up and wiped my tears off.

"I-I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Nah, It's okay.." How is he still smiling? I look like a stupid loser infront of a stranger.

"It's so embarrassing!!" I said to myself.

"No it's not, by the way, I heard your father shouting earlier." I just shrugged and didn't respond.

"Umm so, What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Zinari, Kim Zinari"

"Hmm, nice name, nice to meet you." He bowed and he offered his hand.

I was doubting at first, why is he trying to be friends with a loser? but then I accepted his offer and shook hands with him.

"Umm so where are you going?" He was looking around.

"Umm to the super market.." I was kind of a bit comfortable around this guy real quick since he wasn't paying attention to my face covered in sweat and tears. "What about you?"

"Oh me, D.O was asking me if I can buy him ingredients for his recipe. But I don't know where it is.." He said holding the back of his neck.

Dammn, he is so attractive.. *^*

"Umm, Zinari?" He waved at me.

I realized I was in trance until he waved, "Oh, oh yeah. I will show you the way. It's just near here"

"Gomawo~!!"(Thank you) He grinned.

"I will just get my car." He said gesturing his hand to the big garage.

"Oh! ani, ani."(No, No) Moving my hands in front of him.

"Wae?" He asked.

"The supermarket is just near here."

"Hmm okay, if you say so."

We started walking when someone shouted.

"Luhaniee!!"

We turned around and saw a handsome guy with a rainbow hair. Luhan suddenly looked back"What, Sehun?" Luhan asked him.

Oh so his name is Sehun. He is kinda cute like Luhan.

He came running towards us."Who is this? Another girl? Again...? Haha, you are totally a playboy." He chuckled.

"Ani, I'm not his girl." Luhan answered.

"Sehunie, meet Zinari. My new friend." He smiled at me and this guy called Sehun."Annyeong! I'm Sehun from EXO." He smiled and bowed. And I bowed too.

"Wanna come with us?" Luhan asked."Yeah sure! Kris was showing his drawings to us and I got bored so I find you." Sehun answered as he chuckled.

We started walking and there was awkward silence so I started the conversation.

"So how many are you guys in the EXO?" I asked, I'm just curious.

"oh i thought you don't recognize us." Luhan blushed. I chuckled slightly, "I just searched about EXO earlier because of the crowd infront of your house earlier."

"We are 12, we are separated by 2 groups, EXO-K and EXO-M but still, we are one." Luhan explained, returning back to the question

"You don't know the names of the other members?" Sehun asked. I shook my head to answer, am I the only human who does not know about them?

"Well, you should know about them too, are you free sometimes? We can introduce you the other members in our new house." Sehun said and luhan agreed.

"Hmm I'm free every tuesday and thursday since there were no classes."I told them.

As we reached the grocery we went in.

I bought 5 bottles of beers for my father and Luhan and Sehun bought ingredients for their friend

While we're on the cashier..

"As for saying thank you, I will pay for that." Luhan pointed the bottles.

"No,no it's okay." I smiled

I pulled my wallet from my jacket but he quickly held my arm.

"I said i will pay for it."

He released my arm from his hand, he pulled out his money from his pocket and payed the bottles and the ingredients that they bought.

"Okay then..Thank you." I bowed.

"No problem." They smiled.

We walked to go home until we reached the big house beside ours.

"Well, see you later Zinari." They waved

"Annyeong~!" I waved.

I turned around to go in to my house when someone pulled my arm.

It was Luhan, he pulled me again closer. I bumped on his hard chest and our face were so close.

"You should tour us around here sometimes." I can smell his spearmint breathe.

He winked and went inside the big house.

Oh my gosh..

I blushed and went inside our house.

----

Sorry for this sucking story ._. I will update this ASAP thank you :)