Chapter One: First Day of Senior Year

As I awoke from my amazing dream that had Taylor Lautner in it.

I felt water drenching my pj's and open my eyes to see my 10 year old little brother Oliver with a water gun in his hand.

As he saw me his eyes went large and ran out of the room and me being me ran after him.

" Oliver Michael Lancaster get you booty over here!", I yell as he ran straight to the kitchen where my mom and dad are.

When I ran in I slipped on something and fell right on my butt. I looked up to see my other little brother Timmy who was a year old in his high chair eating some bananas and laughing at Me.

"I thought you were on my side", I said as I pouted a Timmy who was shaking his head and smiling at me.

"Nope boy power!", Oliver said while jumping out behind the counter.

While my mom and dad were laughing.

"He did it again didn't he?", My dad says laughing while looking at me In my wet pj's.

"No dad I woke up this was", flipping my wet hair laughing.

"Okay Mel go get ready or you will be late" my mom says as she flips the pancake she was making.

I ran up to my room and decided to take a shower because I was already wet. After I dressed in

Along with my black boots

As soon as I went got to the kitchen and looked at the time seeing I would be late so I grabbed an apple and back pack and ran out of the house saying bye to my family

I got into my old Chevy truck. I know what your thinking your poor.

Well nope were rich. But as soon as I saw the truck I wanted it....what I like old things.

When I got to the school I saw my best friend Bella runing to my truck like a person on black friday.

"Hey girl", she says as soon as she said that the bell rang making me jump out of the truck and runing to the school doors making Bella runing after me.

As I was running I knocked into a hard chest and sparks went throughout my body as we fell and me landing on him.

I heard a quiet grow and him putting his hands around my waist and putting his head in my neck sniffing in my scent.

Me being me pulled off his arm with all my strength and ran as fast as I could runing into an empty class room that the school never uses and locking it as the second bell ring meaning first period started and the the door started banning.

I know what your thinking why did you run away from that boy well I'm a werewolf and soon to be an Alpha.

Taking over my dads position when I find my mate and I am not ready for it quite yet and that boy out there banging out there is my mate.

Okay so this is my second book and I know what you thinking "WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH" Well my answer is I forgot all about it. I hopes you like the first chapter of The Alphas Badboy.