Jack the Ripper (Part 1)

Your POV

I followed Madame Red and Grell in disguised and with a hood over my head.

I jumped on top of the houses and waited for them.

I then see Ciel and his butler Sebastian hiding.

"Mmmm this is going to be interesting" I said to myself

He walk towards the door and they find the latest victim corpses Mary Jane Kelly. Ciel couldn't take the sight and he threw up.

Grell comes out acting like if noting happened covered in blood.

I jumped off the roof behind Sebastian and Ciel.

"Hey Grell, stop acting innocent and stop with the murders. You breaking many Reaper laws." I said

Everyone looked at me, they didn't know who I was since I was covering my head with a hood.

Grell then changed to Reaper form. Red hair and red glasses. He must like red a lot I suppose.

"Who are you" Grell then asked

"That should be none of your concern" I replied

"Well we do know that you're a reaper since you know their laws" Sebastian said with a smirk

Finally Madame Red comes out and Sebastian then starts fighting with Grell

Madame Red then draws a knife out and tries to kill Ciel but I then draw my pistol and shot it out of her hand.

She starts crying saying she can't do it but Grell comes behind her and kills her.

Me, Sebastian and Grell are seeing her life flash before her eyes. Her past filled with sadness. After she was done I saw her on the floor and Ciel next to her.

"Sebastian kill those two Reapers" Ciel orders

"Hey I didn't do anything wrong here" I said but he didn't say a thing

I draw my two pistols out and start shooting.

"This is something I wanted to avoid" I said underneath my breath.