Character info

Name: Fatimah

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Parents: Father: N/A
Mother: N/A

Siblings: N/A

Appearance: She has a long blue hair that is tied up in a 2 low ponytails. She has blue eyes and has a pale skin. She wears a white dress with blue laces. A sky blue doll shoes. Her staff is made of gold and has a blue crystal which is carved into a shape of an ice. An ice like ribbon surrounds the crystal. And at the very bottom, there is a crystalized butterfly.

Background: Her parents left her when she's only 5 years old. She neither have any older siblings nor any known relatives. For she only knew her parents. Thus she learned how to live in her own.

When she was six, she worked at a fruit stall. When she was 8, she was fired since the owner cannot give the little girl some tips or any allowance. But the truth is, the owner doesn't want to pay her. He only wanted his money to himself. Fatimah knew this.

After getting kicked out at the fruit stall, she used her savings to find another job. After years passed, she found a restaurant who was finding a chef. Luckily, Fatimah knew how to cook. At first they didn't accept her employment, but after she served her dish, she was immediately hired. Her allowance was high. Whereas, she bought an apartment near her working place. She enrolled herself to school, while working at weekends.