Zion

Savion.

That's the first thing that came into my mind when I woke up. The next were flashes of what happened last night. A lazy smile crept on my lips.

My smile froze when something stirred in front of me. I moved my hands and realized that my arms were snaked around a tiny waist.  A leg was weighing on top of mine.

I opened my eyes and saw the back of her head. The side of her neck and her shoulders completely exposed, baring her fair and soft skin right in front of my eyes. I was tempted to lean down and suck on it.

Her even breathing changed and I instantly knew she's awake. Napangisi ako at maingat na hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap sa kanya mula sa likod.

I ran my palm on her stomacg. She stiffened and stopped from breathing. Inangat ko ang ulo ko para abutin ang balikat niya. Nilapatan ko iyong ng mainit na halik.

Pinatulagal ko ang mga labi ko doon nang ilang segundo bago sinod na hinalilan ang gilid ng leeg niya. I started moving my lips and pressed kisses under her ear. My hand moved on its own, caressing her warm and smooth skin.

"Hmm... Good morning, baby." I purred, my voice a little husky from the sleep.

"Are you feeling sore?" I asked and placed a kiss on the side of her jaw before lightly gritting it with my teeth.

My hand moved, and cupped her breast. I squeezed it, kneading it with my palm. My morning wood grew harder. I felt Savion relax against me. I vividly remembered how I twirled my tongue against her nipple last night. Fuck. I wanna do tht again.

"Zion..." malambing na sabi ni Savion. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at pinigilan iyon.

I chuckled and sat up from the bed. Savion turned his body and looked at me. Her eyes carefully watching my face, lingering at my eyes and lips.

She was too caught up with staring at me that she was surprised when I tipped her chin and connected my lips on hers. I kissed her with closed mouth, staying like that for a few seconds before backing away from her.

I wanted to take her again. Shit. I want to be inside her again. My eyes dropped to her lips. It was soft and pink. I can still hear the moans that escaped those lips.

I stroked my thumb against it. I averted my eyes from her lips found her watching me with dreamy eyes. I wanna kiss her so fucking bad.

I bit my lower lip. "Damn it, baby. I'm addicted."

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang buong mukha niya. It'd be so easy to lean down, kiss her, and take her again. I'd listen to her pleas as I make her reach her peak. We'd tremble together as we both come. But she's probably sore. I didn't want to hurt her. Huminga ako nang malalim at kinalma ang sarili.

"You can take a shower. I'll make us some breakfast." I smiled and brushed her hair with my fingers before sitting at the edge of the bed. I spotted my shorts on the floor. I stood up and quickly slipped it on.

Her eyes immediately met mine when I turned around to face her. She was trying so hard to look innocent and keep her yes on my face.

I cocked an eyebrow and devilishly grinned. "You wanna shower together?"

"What? No!" her eyes adorably widened.

Tumawa na lang ako at matapos ay tumalikod na para maglakad. I was only teasing her. Kung hindi pa ako umalis ay baka totohanin ko na magsabay kami sa pagligo ay baka hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko. My self control isn't that good.