Chapter 51

It was crazy how in a matter of weeks our relationship began to get rocky. We started to bicker, over little things, mad over the stupidest things. The typical relationship shit. Only thing that wasn't typical is how we dealt with it. We talked to each other in the most foulest way, mentally beating each other down before going to sex to solve our problems when in reality that should've been the last resort. It only made things worse because we weren't properly dealing with our issues.

We had was already damn near through with tour. It had seemed to fly quicker then any other tour I've been on. That was expected though since it was only a one month tour. Besides the dumb relationship drama, I honestly was enjoying tour. I literally spent everyday with my sister enjoying every city we hit together. Taking in the different scenery as always and just enjoying great vibes with Gabby. That was a new fun experience for us and we enjoyed it. That little one month alone got us beyond close and I was so thankful for that.

Honestly, my stupid relationship drama was having me unleveled though. As hard as I tried to ignore it and remain focus on the positive it somewhat did bothered me. I just couldn't understand why relationships had to be so complicated. Why did MY relationships have to be so complicated. Why did things have to began to be rocky between Chres and I. Why couldn't it be all peaches and cream like damn near the last year had been for us. Why couldn't I just be happy and in love. I just didn't understand that and that angered me for some reason. I hate the stress relationships bring me and the reactions it causes me to have. I think because love is involved that's why I feel like I feel when things get crazy in relationships. I love so hard and when that's at jeopardy it fucks with me. I can't even lie.

"Oh yes sis, that's most definitely the on."Gabby said as she looked at the pictures she just took of me. I couldn't help to laugh seeing her reaction. Gabby is in all honesty just like me. Extra as hell and forever gassing just about anybody up.

I looked at the pictures she had just took of me, honestly satisfied with all of them. Once I got the best one, I posted it on Instagram before we finally left out the galleria and headed to our rental outside. We had had a performance at a school this morning out in Houston and that was the only work we had up for the day. So, gabby and I decided to hit up the galleria to go a little shopping for the show tomorrow.

"So, why are you about to get into?"I asked Gab as I pulled off from the parking lot.

"I don't know, Prince wanted to hit up some pizza spot out here."Gabby admitted as she pulled her hair into a bun.

I couldn't help to smile hearing that. In just those few weeks Prince and Gabby had become such good friends. They were hanging out whenever they had the free time to, texting and talking on the phone all the time. Ofcourse he wanted more than to be friends, but Gabby told him she didn't want to jump right to that, so they decided to just take things slow and get to know each other first. Of course they were both such a damn like. It was honestly spooky. She was like the male version of him and he knew it. That there made his crazy ass fall even more in love with her.

"Well, you two enjoy yourselves tonight."I said honestly wanting them to.

"Your not getting into anything tonight?"Gabby questioned as she looked at me.

"Well, not really. Jake and I are about to hit up this restaurant for dinner and that's all I have planned for the night."I admitted. I was tired and didn't have the energy to be going out.

"I'm surprised your not hanging with your man."Gabby sad with a smirk, knowing I loved being under my man. Even though we were going through little petty ass arguments I was still head over heels for that fool. He hadn't done anything to make me not be.