Gym

So we got to gym and we had to run track for the first lesson or whatever so I changed into my gym clothes and we were getting paired up. Lucille and xander were together and me and "the boy" were together. We were supposed to give each other "running/walking advice". "Hey" I found a pair if green headphones, I thought it might have been his. "Are these yours, I found them on the ground. I didn't want them to get stepped on.". "Thanks!" He snatched them from my hands. I went ahead and said "Also some advice, don't be so rude.". "And I've got some advice for you too princess, Don't talk so much! Its making me gag!" He rudly snapped back! "Well then!"

Well that was rude. I thought he was a nice guy. I guess, well I don't know actually.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

~Dense's POV~

I did, I did drop my headphones. And I also have no darn idea why I snapped at that girl! No idea!

She was talking a little much tho. Also those clothes were legit. Besides the fact that they were girl clothes and they were hot pink tennis shoes and they made me wanna puke my guts out, but yea!

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

You guyzzz, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a crap load of time, buuut meh internet was being a little horsie sooo *talks to self* "stupid lil idiot couldn't go for a few more days...

*long gasp* ANYWAYS, sorry about that The_Nightlife_Queen cuz that's actually the reason I havebt texted u in I repeat "a crap load of time" so yea plz vote and comment!

Luvz😻😽😻😽