The Ball

Your POV

I am a high class Grim Reaper and the Queens White Cat and I'm here at the ball wearing this. I'm not used to dresses but I have to go under cover. Walking in I can clearly see the Queens Watch Dog dressed as a girl. So obvious but many people are fooled by the costume.

I wanted to mess around with Mr.Phantomhive for a while so I walk towards him.

"Hello young miss" I address her politely

"Hello" he says in a girlish voice, I try not to laugh but it's too funny.

"Well miss. . ." Madame Red interrupts

"Miss (L/N), (F/N) (L/N)" I said, they all seemed to be shocked. Well I am the Queens White Cat so everyone must know me.

"Oh Miss (F/N), we must be going now, it was nice to meet you" she said and walked off with Ciel and his butler.

As they passed their butler stared at me until they went out of sight.

"He isn't human" I mumbled to myself

The music starts and I see a lot of people around Madame Red and I looked over to see Ciel with Viscount. They seem to be flirting, I tried hard not to laugh but a giggle slides out.

"Miss would you like to dance" a noble man asks me so I agree and go to the dance floor and start to dance. Trying to keep an eye on Ciel.

Couple of songs pass and I watch Ciel and Viscount walk away. I tried to follow them but before I could they disappeared from my sight.

I look around and his butler is still here I watch him for a moment and see his eyes glow.

"I knew it! He's not human, he's a demon" I whisper to myself

He then left the room in a hurry so I follow him instead as I got there I see him pick up Ciel and leave. I hide before they could see me. I walked to see everyone unconscious.

Later police arrive and find him guilty for selling humans underground. I knew he was up to no good, but I know he isn't Jack the Ripper.

I walk back to the ball and see Madame Red leaving, I stare at her for a moment and I know she has something to do with it. I can feel it.

I'm not a high class Grim Reaper for noting.