Bob and The Police

Riona's POV
Everyone has been so nosey lately about Ponyboy and me kissing. The questioning is endless.

"When are you two getting together?"

"Have you guys kissed more?

"When is the wedding?"

"When is Rionyboy going to be real?"

It's getting fucking annoying. In school Greasers and Socs are asking me. I don't even know how so many of them found out. The most common question Ponyboy gets from the guys is "So when are you going to get it?" He would just sigh and sink down in his seat.

Another problem I'm having is the overprotectiveness from Cherry's boyfriend, Bob. He's nice and all, but when it comes to Greasers he's the leader of the pack when hunting them. He's friends with the little group that jumped Ponyboy before I came here. Bob keeps telling me "Stay away from them white trash greasers. You're a Soc so you stay with the Socs!"

What's up with people calling Greasers white trash?

A mustang pulls over to where I'm standing and it's Bob.

"Cherry was looking for you." He says calmly. She probably wants to just talk and shop.

"Well you can go tell her that I'm at the library."

"Riona, we just want to talk about you and Pon-"

"Oh now she is starting to get worried too?! She was the one who introduced me to Ponyboy." That makes no sense. She introduced me to him and wanted to be friends then now she want to warn me?!

"Look, I don't know what the problem is with being friends with a couple of Greasers, Bob."

"We just don't want you to get in any kind of trouble and get influenced." I look at him like if he had a penis for a nose.

"So, what? Bob, I can handle myself pretty well as you can see-"

"I heard you got kissed by one."

"Bob, that doesn't mean I'm going to get with Ponyboy." his face turns red and I turn white as a ghost. Clearly he knew I got kissed, but he didn't know who kissed me. He marches back in his Mustang and heads for the Dingo to check if he's there. I run after his car on the sidewalk, but him and his car are faster. I start to freak out and breathe really fast. I go in the library, sat in one of the chairs, and relaxed. I know I should be running to the Dingo, but I'm in a too much of a panic mode. God, I hope he just yells at him. No punching, no kicking and no bruises to be made. Suddenly getting a shock of energy through me, I run out of the library and down to the Dingo.

Ponyboy's POV
"Tonight is the date and I'm so excited. I never get like this, man."

"Maybe because she's younger." Johnny points out to Dally. We were outside of the Dingo having some ice cream. Dally won't shut the hell up about yesterday with Isobel and the date that he has tonight. Even Sodapop has a date tonight with this new girl, Gloria. We all met her already and she's great.

A blue Mustang pulls up and that means he'll for us Greasers. It's no other than Bob. He gets out of his car and looks around for someone. Surprisingly, he's sober, as I can tell.

"You!" He points to me and marches over. Dally gets in front of my way to handle this, but Bob got to throw the first blow. Then Johnny jumped in and got kicked in the gut. Dally was about to get him from behind, but sadly, he wasn't quick enough. I got punched and fell to the ground. Bob gets on top of me and starts beating the hell out of me. I got a little dizzy and heard some girl scream out my name.

"Ponyboy!" Riona! She ran over to us and tried pulling Bob off with all her might. She kept losing grip, but when she finally got grip of his shirt he pushed her off quickly and she fell right on her ass. A sudden jolt went through me and I flipped Bob so I could be on top.

"You no good son of a bitch!" I screamed in his face as I was beating him. Sirens were ringing through my ears, but that didn't stop me. Some person, I think an officer, grabbed me by my shirt and harshly threw me off of Bob. Damn, did hitting the ground hurt when bruises were all over.

Click!

Ah shit! Handcuffs. The officer turns me around and I see his name tag.

"Mr. Valance?!"

"Dad!" Riona called out. Her father ignored her and me. He just kept on glaring at me. Probably using every word in the profanity dictionary.

"I never like you, Greaser." He spins me around and holds my arms. Great, a night in a cell.

"You stay away from my daughter, you hear me?" All I could do is nod and look down at my lap.

"And you!" He points to Dally. Dally points to himself with one eyebrow raised. Typical Dallas.

"You stay from Isobel. I know about you and don't think for a second that I won't be the first one to lock you up." For once Dally didn't make a snarky remark or flip him off. He just stood there with a straight face and his hands in his jean pockets.

"Dad, listen. Bob was the one who wanted to attack Ponyboy for kissin-" Riona looked about ready to have an anxiety attack.

"Dad, just please let him go."

"Riona, no. It won't happen. And know what else won't happen? Your guys' friendship anymore."

"What?!" My mouth falls open and the car door gets shut. It's been a little over a week and I already kissed her and messed up our friendship. Damn...

"Bob, you okay?" I hear Mr. Valance ask Bob. If I could I would get out of this damn car and get vicious on Bob again.

"Yeah I'll be fine."

"Do you mind bringing Riona to Cherry's house? And also, can you get Isobel too? She's at home."

"Of course, Mr. Valance." I watched as Bob grabbed Riona's arm, Dally sitting down putting his face in his hands, and Mr. Valance coming to the car. This is all my fault. If anyone else says otherwise they're wrong. I should've just taken the beating from Mr. Super Soc.

"Well there goes your friendship with both of my daughters." His laugh was cold and had an insulting feeling to it.

"Don't even try fighting my rules because if you do...hell is going to break loose."
_|_|_
A/n Damn Mr. Valance. Gotta throw shade like that. Rude.

Drama.is.starting. Let's fucking do this.

Peace
Love
Rubber glove