Chapter 14: Guys!!!!

* A/N I didn't know what to put during the 1 month so I just skipped it*

*1 month Later June 4, 2014*

Today Shawn is coming home and I'm excited to see him. We stayed in touch this time which I'm happy about. But I think I should've told him about me liking him because when I facetime him its gets awkward and I know he said he already knew but he didn't I could tell.

Well right now I'm straightening my hair listening to All About It by Ed Sheeran ft. Hoodie Allen. When my mom busted through my door almost making me burning myself.

"Mom I almost burned myself"

"Sorry Sweetie but Shawn's back"

"HE'S BACK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER MOM" I shouted excited finishing my last strain of hair.

"He literally just came back" my mom chuckled and I just ran out my house. As his car just parked in his driveway.

"SHAWN" I just running up to him as he was getting car. I was about to hug him until I saw...

**** POV

Me and Shawn just got in the car all of a sudden we started talking about Nattie.

"Dude I know you like her just admit it already" Shawn said then my turned completely red.

"I don't like her" I lied.

"Dude stop lying you're blushing" Carter laughed and Shawn joined in.

"Shup Carter" I snapped and they laughed harder.

"I'll shut up when you admit you like her"

"FINE I LIKE HER STOP NOW" I said frustrated at them.

"I knew it Nataly and ----" Carter started and I snapped at him.

"Finish the sentence and I will cut your dick off"

"Dude you don't have to punish my dick" Carter said and Shawn just laughed.

"You guys are assholes" I chuckled.

And Shawn's parents just laughed at us. While Aaliyah looked disgusted at the situation causing us to laugh harder.

"Boys are weird" Aaliyah said shaking her head.

"Which is why you're never allowed to date" her dad said causing us to laugh.

Then we were pulling up to Shawn's House when I saw Nataly running out of her house and I just chuckled.

She ran up to Shawn while we were still in the car because Shawn stayed where we would get out out at. Then he finally moved and we got out. And when she saw me she screamed me name.

(A/N okay so before I say who it is...who do you guys think the person is??)

Nataly POV

"NASH" I screamed hugging him. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

"Hey Baby Girl" he smiled.

(A/N what were your guys reaction when I said it was Nash...because it's not true this is what really happened.)

"MATT" I shouted hugging him tight. (Picture in the top thingy)

"BabyGirl" he shouted and he hugged me a bit tighter. We got way closer this past month.

"I'm hear too" I heard a voice so I stopped hugging Matt and looked over my shoulder to see Carter with his arms out.

"Carter" I smiled hugging him.