#NicoSaysNo

"You can't just leave and go to New Rome!"
"Shut up, Solace. I have to be at the senate meeting, it's an emergency!"
Will stared down the boy. He shook his head as he crossed his arms. "No. Absolutely not."
Nico threw his arms up in the air.
"Will, listen to me.I am the ambassador of Pluto. I have to be there"
Will ran his fingers through his blonde hair in exasperation. "Fine. You can go to the senate meeting."
Nico breathed a sigh of relief.
"Good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to gather my gear."
As the Italian boy turned to leave the infirmary, Will called after him "I hope you know I'm coming with you!"
Nico stopped dead in his tracks. He whipped around and faced the son of Apollo.
"What?"
Will shrugged "I'm going to New Rome with you."
"Um. No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. You still owe me another day in the infirmary. And I can't exactly have my patients running off to another state, can I?"
"Bu-But..." Nico stuttered. He couldn't exactly argue with Will. The son of Apollo did have a point. "Fine. You can go with me or whatever." He huffed, no longer wanting to be in that situation.
Will smirked. "See Death Boy? All you had to do was agree."
Nico averted his gaze, his face feeling strangely warm. "I told you not to call me Death Boy!"
Will just shrugged. "And I told you that I didn't care. Now go get some rest, you'll need it for the trip."
"Whatever." Nico snapped.

He turned and strode off.

Will sighed. His face felt unusually warm.

Great. He thought. He probably suspects I like him now and thinks there's something wrong with me, because there probably is.

Will would never admit this to anyone, but he had been crushing on Nico ever since the battle of Manhattan.

Nico might not even like him like that, much less as a friend. He was probably scaring the son of Hades away, as ironic as that was. It was true that Nico was a very distant person. Although, Will had seen Jason and Nico hug (And no it had not made him jealous, Shut up.)

And then there was Nico and Reyna, who had also hugged. He wasn't sure what to think about that. Will sighed. Feelings were too complex.