Childhood

Don't hate pls senpai ;-; enjoy!
Edit:oof sorry 2016 me was cringy

(Edit: you know who you are and you shouldn't be here if you're related to me in any way)

(Edit: also I'm changing the story line a bit (a lot))

Ever since your sister died, you're parents having acknowledged you. It would hurt having to try and talk to them, but they would always push you away and treat you like nothing. You've grown accustomed to it, but the pain is still there.

You throw your backpack on the bed. School is okay, you had no friends, but you never got bullied, so that's good I suppose. You always sat alone, your grades were good, that's all you worried about. You were in school for one reason, get good grades so you can accomplish good things in the future. You sigh and lay down on your bed. You had homework, but it wasn't due any time soon, so you'll just do it later. You hear your parents enter the house. You hear them come upstairs, the knob to your room jiggles. You look at it in uncertainty. The door starts to open, you fake to be asleep. "She's asleep." A voice booms. It's an unfamiliar voice, in your house, in your ROOM. Your heart races. You hear someone else approach your door. "Good, let's get rid of her parents first, then we'll take care of her." Another unfamiliar voice says. They start to walk downstairs. All kinds of voices boom from downstairs. The only familiar voices are your parents. Your mind races with thoughts.

Someone comes back upstairs and grabs you. 'It's now or never.' You say to yourself. You open your eyes and jump out of his arms. You make a run for it. You start to run down the stairs. Voices yelling at you and others. "CATCH HER!" One yells. You see the front door wide open. Adrenaline runs through your body. Freedom just at your fingertips. Then it gets ripped away from you. Someone grabs you from behind. "No! Let me go!" You yell at the man. "Get the needle!" He says, ignoring your demands. "NO! STOP IT!" You cry out, you look towards your parents for help. "MOM! DAD!" You call out to them. They spare you a look, then going back to watching the men take you away. "NO! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!" You yell again. You feel something enter your neck. You scream. Your vision going blurry. "No...no..." You say, before blacking out.

Cliffhanger! Haha sorry I had too that how I am. And you can't change dat! I hope you enjoyed! Wait no, I know you enjoyed, you better have. Ungrateful little sh-. Anyway pls vote and stuff. BAIII!

Stay Alive |-/