Goth and Prep Don't Mix!!! Dam Stupid Arranged Marriages!!! [3]

Heyyyyyyy guyyyys!!! So, some of you may have noticed I'm putting Youtube video's with every chapter. Well those video's/songs are what I'm listening to when I wright the chapter. So most of the time the song will probably match the part of the story. (P.S. Sometimes the song might be really retarded because I have a strange taste of music ha-ha) I hope you guys like this chapter. Vote and comment :)

Chapter 3

By the time we got to my room I was fuming. Not by what he did, but by the way his touch and words had such an effect on me.

"Wow." He shuddered when he saw my room. The walls are painted black and I have a few Twilight posters on my wall. I could imagine his room was pink and purple with Hollister receipts and tags all over the wall.

"What is this room a little to emo for you?" I smirked. His mouth slammed shut and he actually DROPPED me on the floor!

"What the hell!!! Why did you do that?!?!?!" I screamed and jumped onto my feet, making a loud bang. He looked around nervously and shushed me.

"I don't want them to think were doing anything. With you banging around like that, there gonna think were doing something." I laughed hiding the hint of hurt I felt.

"OH! KEVAN! YES! RIGHT THERE! OH YE-" He clamped a hand over my mouth and pulled my body against his, since I was banging my unharmed foot against the floor. My heart raced and he probably felt it because our bodies were all mashed together.

"Do you not want anyone to think you would bang an emo girl?" I said, I meant for it to come out mean and hateful but it sounded more pitiful than anything. He immediately let go of me and walked out of the room. My heart continued to race, even faster now. It was really freaking me out how much I missed his touch and presence. I only just met the guy for petes sake!!! I went to grab my normal long pants and a t-shirt for laying around but then an idea came to my mind. Instead a grabbed an outfit my mom bought me last year when she was trying to encourage me to join cheerleading. HA like I would ever be a cheerleader. It was a pair of pink booty tight shorts and a tight whit tank-top with a pink half jacket. Now he would see the girl he wished I was instead of who I was.

He walked into the room and I swear to god his mouth almost hit the floor. He moved to fast for me to see and before I knew it a light flashed and I was blinded for a second. When my vision re-focused I saw he was holding out his cell phone. He took a picture of me?!?!? I gave him a questioning look and he laughed.

"Well I figured I would rather show my friends a picture of my future wife in this outfit than one of her when she was looking like a witch." He. Did. NOT. Just. Call. Me. A. Witch!!!!! I lunged at him but he grabbed both of my wrists in a tight lock. He pushed me against the wall and looked me right into the eyes. The hold he had on my hands hurt a little but it was nothing compared to what my mom was like so I barely noticed it. The words he said next caused more anger to bubble in my chest. But most of all I felt happy and bubbly, which just made me angry at myself.

"Will you marry me?"

The thoughts that went through my head were crazy. 'Why is he asking this?, What the hell does he mean?!, Aw, that's sweet!, Aren't we already engaged?. But the thought that went over the rest of my thoughts was the worst. It was 'YES!'