Surprising first meet

Rin's P.O.V

It was dark and cold. Trees were rustling in the wind. No sunshine at all. The feeling of loneliness finally hit me. All thanks to my stupid baka brother, Toby. He ruined my life by murdering my mother,father and sister. I witnessed it all. Standing there in horror was the worst thing that happened to me. I started to cry while I was walking down the streets of New Jersey. I heard footsteps coming towards me. Suddenly, i felt a bump.

Ouch!

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you ok? Are you hurt?

Ya, I'm fine. It was just a little bump that's all.

Here,let me help you.

I looked up a little and saw a hand reaching out towards me. I grabbed it and the person helped me up. I assumed it was a male because of the deep voice i heard. I looked at him. His brown eyes were sparkling. Brown hair looked so soft. The scar in the eyebrow looked familiar.

Oh my gosh. You're...you're...you're....Charlie Puth!

Ya.

As in thee Charlie Puth?

Ya.

As in Charles Otto Puth Jr?

Yes. It's me. Charlie Puth. Charles Otto Puth Jr.

Oh my word. I can't believe I am meeting you and actually talking to you right now. Oh and by the way, I would've been acting crazier right now but I am in such a bad mood.

Ok. I know we have only met but do you mind if i ask why?

Ok. Speaking of "we have only met" ,let's first get to know eachother better. Even though i know almost everything about you.

Ok. Well as you know, I'm Charlie Puth. Full name is Charles Otto Puth Jr. I am 24 years old and i was born on 2 December 1991. I am a singer and started out as a youtuber. I sang on youtube obviously. I have released my new album called 'Nine Track Mind'. This scar on my eyebrow came about when i was bit by a black lab. I was two years old back then. So I am done. Now you go.

Ok. My name is Korin but you can call me Rin. I am 23 years old and was born on the 18 February 1993. I am a singer,dancer and actress. I also started as a youtuber. I am part of an acapella group with friends which i really enjoy. I go to dance classes and I'm shooting my latest movie called 'Forever and Always'. I got this scar on my lip when i fell down the stairs. I was also two back then.

K. Cool. Well,not for the stairs thing So now we know about eachother,why were you so sad?

Well, I'm sure you have heard about my brother Toby. He murdered my parents and sister.

*sniff*

Ya. I do know him. And I am truly sorry to hear that. Since you dont have anywhere to go, do you wanna come to my house?

Sure

A.n

So, that's all for this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it. Please read the next chapter to see what happens to Charlie and Korin. Remember keep commenting and following.