01

Where most of y'all live? Drop states for me, I just want to know 😋
---

Nasir

"B-But I just thought-" He cuts me off.

"You thought nothing! I told you I'm not into boys so whatever made you think differently was wrong!" Jordan yells at me, causing a crowd to form around us. "Besides, even if was into boys, I wouldn't get with you. Look at you, you not even... remotely handsome."

My eyes begin to water as I listen to my "best friend" degrade and talk down on me. He was putting on a front infront of everybody. Just yesterday he was at my house, kissing me, telling me that he loves me and that we would be together. Now here he was, a whole different person.

I nod my head, "Just forget I even said anything."

I turn and walk away, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. But by the time I made it out of the double doors of the school, I was in full blown tears. I get into my car, feeling humiliated.

...

Remotely handsome. Ugly. Unattractive. Boney. Worthless.

I wrote the many hurtful words on my mirror, staring at my bare reflection in the mirror. I was skinny, my skin was decorated in many old bruises from my past self harm issues, and most of all I was unattractive. No matter how bad I wanted to be handsome, it wasn't going to happen.

My phone vibrated on the bed and I picked it up. It was a message... from Jordan.

Jor💍: I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just not ready to come out to everyone yet. {recieved 3:06}

— It's okay. I understand. {read 3:07}

Truth is, no matter how bad Jordan treated me, I would still love him. He was my first love and was the first and only person to ever show interest in me. I couldn't get any better than him. He made me feel wanted, nobody had ever made me feel that way other than my mama.

Jor💍: Mind if I slide through for a min? {sent 3:10}

— I'm about to go for a walk, sorry. 😩 {read 3:11}

I locked my phone and slipped it into the back pocket of my joggers, slipping into my Nike running shoes and a shirt. We lived in an upscale neighborhood of both black and whites which meant we had a park. I would always go walking when something was on my mind, which was every day. I let my mama know I'm going walking and head out. Every since the incident, I've been very suicidal, so my mama always keeps track of where I'm going.

...

I pass by the basketball court where a few of my classmates and some unfamiliar boys hung out. Most of my classmates still reminiscing on what had happened earlier, begin to point at me and laugh. I turn and walk away, colliding right into a strong, muscular body. I was about to hit the ground when a cream colored hand reached out and grabs ahold of my arm.

"Slow down, bellissimo." Realizing that the handsome stranger had called me beautiful in Italian caused my cheeks to flush. I wasn't always complimented on my looks, but when I was, I grew all happy on the inside.

"I-I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into you."

"It's okay, bellissimo. As long as it doesn't happen again. We don't want you to mess up that gorgeous face." God his Italian accent was so deep, had my stomach doing seventy backflips a minute.

"What's your name, bellissimo. Although I wouldn't mind calling you that, it fits you perfectly."

"M-My name is Nasir." I mentally curse myself for stumbling over my words. This was something all too new to me.

"That's unique. My name is Gionni." He holds his hand out for me to take and I hesitantly place my small hand into his large, tender ones.

He raises my hand slowly fo his lips, placing a gentle kiss upon it.

"I hope to see you around more often, bellissimo."

I smile as I watch him continue in route to his destination. My smile drops when I turn around seeing a pair of eyes staring holes into me. Jordan sat on a park bench by the court, a ball bouncing carelessly in his hands. A angry mug was plastered onto his face, and I already knew who he was angry at.... me.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my joggers, letting me know I had recieved a notification.

Jor💍: keep talking to other niggas, see where that get you. {read 4:35}

I walked back home, entering my home and heading to my bathroom. My mind lingered on Gionni as I stripped out of my walking attire. I'd never been a fan of white chocolate but I sure was considering it now.

Gionni below:

 I absolutely hated this but if you guys like it then okay 🙃

I absolutely hated this but if you guys like it then okay 🙃. It should get better as the story progresses.